Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 99

Thread: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

  1. #41
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Stop being a weenie or I won't let you slap my face with your fantastic boobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #42
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    I added something else to my post.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Admit it--you're Adolph Hitler's father, aren't you?

    You can put his name on the cake yourself.
    You are invited to the birthday's party!

    Bring your Auschwitz album...lets remember together the old good times.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I am American and born long after he died, I guess I have no personal reason to hate Hitler, yet I do. I find him to be one of the most horrible people who have ever lived. To honor such a man with naming your son after him, because that is what it is, is disgusting. To say only the people who were directly affected by his actions are the ones who have the negative feelings towards him is ridiculous. His actions affected millions upon millions of people and continue to do so. Come to think of it though, I have been personally affected by him. If it wasn't for him, I may not be alive. His atrocities in Poland caused my grandmother and her family to flee and come to America. So yeah, I guess now I do have the "right" to have negative feelings against him
    Yes, you do have a reason to hate Adolph Hitler the person, but you have no rights to hate or make mockeries against any other person carrying that name.

    By the way, there is nothing idiotic in the name Adolph Hitler, that name is famous only.

  5. #45
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler


  6. #46
    Educator
    moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cebu Rep of the Philippines
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,176

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    You're not comparing apples to apples on many levels. One, you didn't include Saddam's first name. It would be one thing if these loser parents named him Adolph.

    Two, I don't believe anyone is more responsible for as many deaths as Hitler is.
    Not to mention that Saddam and Hussien are much more common names in the Arab/Muslim than Adolph Hitler is any where.

    As to the point mentioned about sterilization in another post by a different person you want to inflict a puishment the Nazi's supported and practiced as part of their Eugenics program on another human being because you are upset that he named his kid after the leader of the Nazi's??

    I really feel sorry for this guys kids though.

    Moe

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    "We reserve the right not to print anything on the cake that we deem to be inappropriate," Meleta said. "We considered this inappropriate."
    I'm not in anyway supporting the parents in their decision to name their children those idiotic names, but I do disagree with the store's decision that it was inappropriate.

    I can understand if they were asked to put the Nazi symbol along with the name how it could be inappropriate, but how is it inappropriate just to write the name in frosting "Adolf Hitler" especially when it is the child's legal name?

    And when I say I disagree with the store's decision, that doesn't mean I want to FORCE them to put it on. They do have the right not to, but I do not agree with the reason that it was inappropriate.

  8. #48
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,935

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post


    Saddam Hussein killed thousands of his own people using chemical weapons. Anyone who names their kid Hussein should be sterilized.

    See how dumb that sounds?
    You are right, Barack Hussein Obama does sound dumb. Some folks just don't get it.
    It's nothing more than X's and O's.

  9. #49
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    That is just ****ed up naming your kid Adolph Hitler or Aryan Nation. I remembering saying how ****ed up it was when that one retarded celeb named her child "Apple". That iss no different than naming your kid "You dumb Nigger", "Shit Head", Dumb Ass","Fuck face","Fucking Faggot" or "Shit for Brains". Heck I probably shouldn't mention those words as names because that retarded family could be reading this thread and get a idea on what to name their next child. Its also no different than letting your child go to school in a dress if he is a boy or anything else that would set the child up to be ostracized by the whole school. Yeah I know that here in America names do not mean ****,however a ****ed up name can still make you the object of unnecessary ridicule and bullying. That is what those parents are doing.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 12-17-08 at 02:59 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: The New "American"Adolph Hitler

    Who in the hell names their kid after a despicable murdering dictator??!!

    There should be a law against complete stupidity.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •