Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 234

Thread: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

  1. #141
    Professor
    Chanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-13 @ 09:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,501

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I fixed that for you.
    How badly was Bush injured?
    "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." President George W. Bush, in his daily diary, September 11, 2001

  2. #142
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanda View Post
    How badly was Bush injured?
    If I shot at you and missed, would you take that as an insult, or an attack?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #143
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanda View Post
    How badly was Bush injured?


    So I could shoot at you and its only an insult as long as I miss, even though I am aiming at you?


    You have some AWESOME logic there.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #144
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    If I shot at you and missed, would you take that as an insult, or an attack?



    we were typing the same exact thing brother!.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #145
    Professor
    Chanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-13 @ 09:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,501

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So I could shoot at you and its only an insult as long as I miss, even though I am aiming at you?


    You have some AWESOME logic there.
    Uh no, the "AWESOME logic" is yours. Was the reporter throwing with intent to kill? He was expressing his frustration at the leader who has attacked his country killing and maiming countless thousands of civilians, and still claims it was a good thing he did. Bush should request his release and publicly forgive him. If he were a man of character, he would.
    "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." President George W. Bush, in his daily diary, September 11, 2001

  6. #146
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanda View Post
    Uh no, the "AWESOME logic" is yours. Was the reporter throwing with intent to kill? He was expressing his frustration at the leader who has attacked his country killing and maiming countless thousands of civilians, and still claims it was a good thing he did. Bush should request his release and publicly forgive him. If he were a man of character, he would.



    So if I am frustrated with Obama, I can throw my shoes at him?


    yes or no,.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #147
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So if I am frustrated with Obama, I can throw my shoes at him?


    yes or no,.
    Depends on how badly you want your ass kicked by the secret service.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #148
    Professor
    Chanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Seen
    07-18-13 @ 09:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,501

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So if I am frustrated with Obama, I can throw my shoes at him?


    yes or no,.
    Yes, you can, and you would be justified if he had ordered an attack on your country, killing countless thousands of innocent men, women and children without good cause...
    "The Pearl Harbor of the 21st century took place today." President George W. Bush, in his daily diary, September 11, 2001

  9. #149
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanda View Post
    Yes, you can, and you would be justified if he had ordered an attack on your country, killing countless thousands of innocent men, women and children without good cause...
    What if he orders an attack on my tax returns?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #150
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Shoes thrown at Bush on Iraq trip

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanda View Post
    Yes, you can, and you would be justified if he had ordered an attack on your country, killing countless thousands of innocent men, women and children without good cause...


    I know chanda, poor poor saddam.


    You do know most of the death in Iraq is iraqi on iraqi right?


    Put that in your partisan bong and smoke it!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •