Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

  1. #21
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    The partisan nonsense was brought in with the very first post and it wasn't left wing. Nice selective outrage there.



    I learned from the best. YOU.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #22
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I learned from the best. YOU.....
    Yeah, like you need tips from anyone on how to be a partisan hack. You do quite well on your own.

  3. #23
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Yeah, like you need tips from anyone on how to be a partisan hack. You do quite well on your own.


    Nice mantrum.



    How am I partisan? What side am I on? Is anyone who criticizes dear leader to you a "partisan hack"?
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 12-16-08 at 11:45 AM.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #24
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    do you need a fresh hanky for that mantrum?


    How am I partisan? What side am I on? Is anyone who criticizes dear leader to you a "partisan hack"?
    Here we go again with the "mantrum" and "dear leader" talk. You really are a one-trick pony, aren't you? Let me know when you get a new shtick.

  5. #25
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Here we go again with the "mantrum" and "dear leader" talk. You really are a one-trick pony, aren't you? Let me know when you get a new shtick.


    Why do you find it necessary to make most of your interactions with me in threads on various topics about the Good Reverend. You should learn some self control.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #26
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Why do you find it necessary to make most of your interactions with me in threads on various topics about the Good Reverend. You should learn some self control.
    Yes, because you haven't resorted to personal attacks at all in this thread.

    Like I said, get a new shtick.

  7. #27
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Yes, because you haven't resorted to personal attacks at all in this thread.

    Like I said, get a new shtick.


    So wait, Are YOU now bitching because you hurled a personal attack, then in your perception got what you gave right back in your face?

    Is this YOUR argument?


    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #28
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So wait, Are YOU now bitching because you hurled a personal attack, then in your perception got what you gave right back in your face?

    Is this YOUR argument?


    Um..no, I'm calling you on your hypocrisy by trying to call me out for personal attacks when you have made them as well. Try to keep up.

  9. #29
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    Um..no, I'm calling you on your hypocrisy by trying to call me out for personal attacks when you have made them as well. Try to keep up.



    Show me where I have ever initiated a personal attack, or be exposed for the prevaricator you seem to be.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #30
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Afghan Cliff Clash Earns U.S. Military Unit Record 10 Silver Stars

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Show me where I have ever initiated a personal attack, or be exposed for the prevaricator you seem to be.
    No problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I learned from the best. YOU.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Nice mantrum.



    How am I partisan? What side am I on? Is anyone who criticizes dear leader to you a "partisan hack"?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •