Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

  1. #51
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and make a prediction.
    Here's my prediction.
    It's going to turn out that the kid died accidentally while her mother was off fooling around somewhere and being negligent.
    And then her mother freaked out and hid the body, and managed to convince herself- if no one else- that she had no clue what had happened to the child.
    Yep, if it goes to trial that's probably what her defense will be. But I think if she just keeps her mouth shut, they won't be able to garner enough evidence for a trial at all.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    42,114
    Blog Entries
    16

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    True. She was in jail for months, interrogated every day, and kept her mouth zipped shut. If she doesn't talk, they don't have enough evidence to charge her with murder even if the bones are her daughter's. And she knows it.
    She's been charged folks:

    ORLANDO, Florida (CNN) -- The mother of missing Florida toddler Caylee Anthony appeared briefly in court on Wedesday to answer an indictment charging her with the 3-year-old's murder.

    Casey Anthony is expected to enter a plea to the seven-count indictment at an arraignment to be set within the next 30 days.

    Anthony, 22, was arrested Tuesday in a traffic stop after officers observed her switch cars on a highway and pulled her over, an Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman said.

    She had promised to surrender if indicted. Late on Tuesday afternoon, a grand jury returned the indictment charging her with seven counts, including capital murder, in the toddler's disappearance.

    "She's not running from this," attorney Jose Baez said Tuesday as his client wiped tears from her eyes during an impromptu media briefing before the charges against her were announced. "She's doing her best to stand strong, to stand up to the powers that are working against her. And they threw the kitchen sink at her a long time ago."

    After the indictment, undercover officers followed Anthony as she traveled in her mother's SUV. The officers saw the SUV stop under a highway overpass, at which point Anthony got into another vehicle and drove off. Officers made the traffic stop after she entered the second vehicle, the spokesman said.

    Prosecutors are asking Anthony be held without bond.

    Anthony is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of providing false information to police. Watch Nancy Grace: Did mom try to flee arrest?

    Lawson Lamar, the state attorney for Orange County, Florida, said the first count is a capital charge -- which could carry a penalty of life in prison or death.
    Caylee's mom named in murder indictment - CNN.com
    Better Living Through Regulation - DNC



  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 05:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family



    She even looks like an aspiring Andrea Yates.
    Good thing she was apprehended before she had five kids.

  4. #54
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,496

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post


    She even looks like an aspiring Andrea Yates.
    Good thing she was apprehended before she had five kids.
    She looks like she will be the new poster child for anal sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #55
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    34,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post


    She even looks like an aspiring Andrea Yates.
    Good thing she was apprehended before she had five kids.
    No comparison with Andrea Yates. Yates was an exhausted, dominated woman pushed beyond her capacities by a cold perfectionist husband and back-to-back diagnosed post-partum depressions which turned into full-blown post-partum psychosis when her husband would not allow treatment. She was completely disassociated when she "saved" her babies because she felt she would never be the perfect mom they deserved. In jail, she finally got the meds she needed and when told what she'd done, had a complete breakdown.

    A better comparison would be Susan Smith, the selfish bitch who killed her children because her boyfriend didn't want them, and she wanted her boyfriend more than she wanted them.

    Anyway, there isn't any evidence against Caylee's mother that could support a conviction for premeditated murder. That's not to say that the jury won't convict on presumption and hatred of this evil woman... and yeah, any woman who professes to hate her own toddler and call that poor baby nasty names is evil in my book.
    Last edited by DiAnna; 12-13-08 at 09:31 PM.

  6. #56
    Student Makedde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Tangled In Jon's Carpet Of Chest Hair
    Last Seen
    06-05-09 @ 10:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    219

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    ^ I disagree about Andrea Yates, Di.

    However, I am soo glad that bitch Casy has finally been charged, Hard to believe that that is the face of a killer. Wonder what her plea will be?

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    She looks like she will be the new poster child for anal sex.
    Anal sex is only a problem in mens prisons.

    She WILL however me munching some serious carpet.

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Anyway, there isn't any evidence against Caylee's mother that could support a conviction for premeditated murder. That's not to say that the jury won't convict on presumption and hatred of this evil woman... and yeah, any woman who professes to hate her own toddler and call that poor baby nasty names is evil in my book.
    Which is why her attorney is going to seek and be granted a change of venue.

    At this time, purely on the evidence in hand, there is not enough evidence to convict her of 1st degree murder.

    The fact that she failed to report her daughter missing for a full month will likely be unpleasant to explain but alone it is NOT enough for a murder conviction ... let alone a 1st degree murder conviction.

    Most prosecutors have their head up their ass when it comes to murder crimes. Everything is always 1st degree ... even when it isn't. This is a serious flaw in the US judicial system. Another serious flaw is the "conviction rating" system used by prosecuting agencies as it caused more injustice than justice.

  9. #59
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,496

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Anal sex is only a problem in mens prisons.

    She WILL however me munching some serious carpet.
    Anal sex won't let bitches like this get pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #60
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinu7 View Post
    And how did this prove that Casey Anthony did it? We don't even know if this is Caylee.
    We have to wait to see if more evidence comes from this.
    If it doesn't, this trial will be ongoing.

    Innocent until proven guilty.
    legal mumbo jumbo, important, but...
    this is a debate board, and in the world of public opinion this white trash needs to be taken to the dumps
    better yet, let her marrry OJ

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •