Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 65

Thread: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

  1. #41
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Y'know. I think you're both right. The lines are blurry as to what truly defines what. But there really should be some established perimeters defining what is evil or not. Something on paper.

    That is not to say, for one second, that a person will subscribe to said boundries in their actions. But it would take some of the gray area out of what is and what isn't.
    That's the unfortunate thing, though. People are far individualistic to universally subscribe to such things.

    I want to be proteced from the people who do not consider their actions to be evil.
    But how can you be? And what type of actions are you referring to specifically?

  2. #42
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    That's the unfortunate thing, though. People are far individualistic to universally subscribe to such things.



    But how can you be? And what type of actions are you referring to specifically?
    See, you can't comprehend the term "evil acts"... that's not a good thing ya know?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #43
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Dipping away from the "what is evil" discussion, even if the bones are Caylee's the mother won't automatically be charged with her murder unless there is hard evidence to back it up. She can be charged with felony child neglect, because the fact that she did not know where her toddler was for over a month can be documented. But unless they can determine a definitive cause of death, and tie the mother to that death with evidence, I don't think they can even bring her to trial.

  4. #44
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    Dipping away from the "what is evil" discussion, even if the bones are Caylee's the mother won't automatically be charged with her murder unless there is hard evidence to back it up. She can be charged with felony child neglect, because the fact that she did not know where her toddler was for over a month can be documented. But unless they can determine a definitive cause of death, and tie the mother to that death with evidence, I don't think they can even bring her to trial.
    They could get her to crack and confess. They'll lie and say they have the evidence and they'll go easier on her if she confesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    They could get her to crack and confess. They'll lie and say they have the evidence and they'll go easier on her if she confesses.
    If they could've, they would've already. They've tried.
    She either didn't do it, doesn't know that she did it, or doesn't give a crap.
    She's not admitting ****.

  6. #46
    Student Pinu7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In your kitchen, drinking all your kool aid.
    Last Seen
    09-05-11 @ 01:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    196

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    And how did this prove that Casey Anthony did it? We don't even know if this is Caylee.
    We have to wait to see if more evidence comes from this.
    If it doesn't, this trial will be ongoing.

    Innocent until proven guilty.

    It is very sad to see that a young child was murdered. It is no surprise if it is Caylee. She has been missing for many months.

  7. #47
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    If they could've, they would've already. They've tried.
    She either didn't do it, doesn't know that she did it, or doesn't give a crap.
    She's not admitting ****.
    You may be right. But if the cops are any good, I think they'll get her. I don't think she has the impulse control to wait to sell her story to Hollywood.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #48
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,597
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    If they could've, they would've already. They've tried.
    She either didn't do it, doesn't know that she did it, or doesn't give a crap.
    She's not admitting ****.
    True. She was in jail for months, interrogated every day, and kept her mouth zipped shut. If she doesn't talk, they don't have enough evidence to charge her with murder even if the bones are her daughter's. And she knows it.

  9. #49
    Norville Rogers
    Kernel Sanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    07-23-12 @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,730

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    Y'know. I think you're both right. The lines are blurry as to what truly defines what. But there really should be some established perimeters defining what is evil or not. Something on paper.

    That is not to say, for one second, that a person will subscribe to said boundries in their actions. But it would take some of the gray area out of what is and what isn't.

    I want to be proteced from the people who do not consider their actions to be evil.
    You mean like laws?

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Small Child's Remains Found Near Home of Caylee Anthony's Family

    I'm going to go out on a limb and make a prediction.
    Here's my prediction.
    It's going to turn out that the kid died accidentally while her mother was off fooling around somewhere and being negligent.
    And then her mother freaked out and hid the body, and managed to convince herself- if no one else- that she had no clue what had happened to the child.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •