Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 144

Thread: Gays movement without support

  1. #81
    Conservative Independent
    DarkWizard12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tyler TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,562

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    That wasn't the way it was where I went to school. The parents were involved with the curriculum. That's the whole point of schools being local entities and not federal entities. Rural people want their kids taught one way and city people want them taught another way.

    I remember once my mom got mad that the elementary school was showing us some African documentary film that showed boobies. That was the end of boobies in 6th grade.
    Unfortunately, we do not have the same parents now that we did back then. Really, parents today WERE the kids of the 60's, 70's, and 80's! Do you really think they are any more responsible now? Just because you didn't go through indoctrinated doesn't mean it doesn't exist today, or that there isn't even a danger.

    Its easier to prevent the problem now, than it is to deal with it later. Private schools are more responsive to those parent's who send their kids their. Get rid of public schools and make private schools MUCH more cost effective (you know, the average american child should still have the ability to attend private school, and I mean average american, not average rich kid.)

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Gays movement without support

    What about gay teachers either in public or private schools?

    My older son came home one day complaining that a bully became different that day and was kissing the male students around. I sent a verbal complaint to my son's teacher because I didn't want to iniciate any great scandal about that child's behaviours. (elementary school)

    The teacher gave me an arrogant respond and I just let it go.

    It happens that years later I passed by a bar which is known to be for gays and through the window I saw such a teacher talking to other dudes inside. I went to the restaurant located besides that bar and I ordered a drink to be taken in the outside tables. From this place I started to watch him and I was laughing inside me remembering how he responded my complaint. By things of destiny, he looked outside the window and he also recognized me. He stop playing with his friends but later on it appears that he changed his mind. He came out of that bar and standing at the front door he showed them -and me- his ass (he didn't put his pants down...just in case) and moving it from one place to another he screamed to his friends that he was a "b*tch". He left the place walking funny not because he was gay but because he was drunk.

    Well, he used to be a teacher of my son, and I do not object anything if a gay becomes to be a teacher until that day, he never touched my boy and I guess neither to other students, but it appears that he supported a homosexual related behaviour from students "against" other students.

    And such piss me off.

    I think that homosexuals better won't be accepted for key jobs like teachers, specially for small children. Unfortunately this teacher never showed his homosexuality in school, at least in front of the parents of the students. I guess that many parents should be in warning status if they knew that this teacher was gay.
    Last edited by conquer; 12-11-08 at 10:52 PM.

  3. #83
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    lawshume@yahoo.com
    Last Seen
    04-25-09 @ 12:22 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    97

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Actually gay marriage is probably eugenic, which would
    explain why the rulers might rig the vote machines against it.
    They don't like competition by other groups.

    The real issue is: should government have any say in
    who gets to breed. We need to face that issue.

  4. #84
    Sage
    UtahBill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 01:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,687

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by lawshume View Post
    Actually gay marriage is probably eugenic, which would
    explain why the rulers might rig the vote machines against it.
    They don't like competition by other groups.

    The real issue is: should government have any say in
    who gets to breed. We need to face that issue.
    If we have to get a license for a dog, we should at least have to pass a parenting test to have a child....a parenting class in 8th grade would be nice...
    and certainly if the village is going to be asked to help raise the child, the village elders should have some say on who gets to breed.
    (I have relatives that probably shouldn't have had kids)
    Oracle of Utah
    Truth rings hollow in empty heads.

  5. #85
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Wow, now we're getting into gays and eugenics. It just goes to show what kind of culture war is ahead once science knows how to apply gene therapy effectively, assuming homosexuality is genetic, of course. Did the lessons of WWII fail to pass on to the current generation or something?

  6. #86
    Advisor SWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    If love was cow blood, I'd be a slaugterhouse.
    Last Seen
    01-20-10 @ 08:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    310

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    What about gay teachers either in public or private schools?

    My older son came home one day complaining that a bully became different that day and was kissing the male students around. I sent a verbal complaint to my son's teacher because I didn't want to iniciate any great scandal about that child's behaviours. (elementary school)

    The teacher gave me an arrogant respond and I just let it go.

    It happens that years later I passed by a bar which is known to be for gays and through the window I saw such a teacher talking to other dudes inside. I went to the restaurant located besides that bar and I ordered a drink to be taken in the outside tables. From this place I started to watch him and I was laughing inside me remembering how he responded my complaint. By things of destiny, he looked outside the window and he also recognized me. He stop playing with his friends but later on it appears that he changed his mind. He came out of that bar and standing at the front door he showed them -and me- his ass (he didn't put his pants down...just in case) and moving it from one place to another he screamed to his friends that he was a "b*tch". He left the place walking funny not because he was gay but because he was drunk.

    Well, he used to be a teacher of my son, and I do not object anything if a gay becomes to be a teacher until that day, he never touched my boy and I guess neither to other students, but it appears that he supported a homosexual related behaviour from students "against" other students.

    And such piss me off.

    I think that homosexuals better won't be accepted for key jobs like teachers, specially for small children. Unfortunately this teacher never showed his homosexuality in school, at least in front of the parents of the students. I guess that many parents should be in warning status if they knew that this teacher was gay.
    I would think that this gentleman's behavior has less to do with his sexuality and more to do with him being a douchebag. He just happens to express his douchebaggedness in a way that references his gaydom. I've had at least a couple of douchebag heterosexual teachers. I've only had one gay teacher that I'm aware of, and he was alright. He had impressive hair.

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    I really don't see why anybody without children should get any sort of special help from the government.

    Only people with children should get financial benefits, straight or gay.
    No.

    That is wrong. That is a VERY Republican POV. It's wrong, it's based on greedy cocksuckers on the right not wanting to help better society, and it's a POV that displays a COMPLETE indifference to the lower classes in American society.

    The next time you become unemployed ... make sure to tell the people at the UI office how you feel.

    Then you can be foolish AND hungry.


  8. #88
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    What about gay teachers either in public or private schools?

    My older son came home one day complaining that a bully became different that day and was kissing the male students around. I sent a verbal complaint to my son's teacher because I didn't want to iniciate any great scandal about that child's behaviours. (elementary school)

    The teacher gave me an arrogant respond and I just let it go.

    It happens that years later I passed by a bar which is known to be for gays and through the window I saw such a teacher talking to other dudes inside. I went to the restaurant located besides that bar and I ordered a drink to be taken in the outside tables. From this place I started to watch him and I was laughing inside me remembering how he responded my complaint. By things of destiny, he looked outside the window and he also recognized me. He stop playing with his friends but later on it appears that he changed his mind. He came out of that bar and standing at the front door he showed them -and me- his ass (he didn't put his pants down...just in case) and moving it from one place to another he screamed to his friends that he was a "b*tch". He left the place walking funny not because he was gay but because he was drunk.

    Well, he used to be a teacher of my son, and I do not object anything if a gay becomes to be a teacher until that day, he never touched my boy and I guess neither to other students, but it appears that he supported a homosexual related behaviour from students "against" other students.

    And such piss me off.

    I think that homosexuals better won't be accepted for key jobs like teachers, specially for small children. Unfortunately this teacher never showed his homosexuality in school, at least in front of the parents of the students. I guess that many parents should be in warning status if they knew that this teacher was gay.
    I don't think it's necessary for anyone to show their "gayness" to ANYone else. Keep it to yourselves, because I don't care and you don't deserve special "rights" because of it.

  9. #89
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by lawshume View Post
    Actually gay marriage is probably eugenic, which would
    explain why the rulers might rig the vote machines against it.
    They don't like competition by other groups.

    The real issue is: should government have any say in
    who gets to breed. We need to face that issue.
    Gays can't breed, so what's your point?

  10. #90
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    If we have to get a license for a dog, we should at least have to pass a parenting test to have a child....a parenting class in 8th grade would be nice...
    and certainly if the village is going to be asked to help raise the child, the village elders should have some say on who gets to breed.
    (I have relatives that probably shouldn't have had kids)
    Where I live, they ARE giving so-called "parenting" classes in high school. The student has to carry a stupid doll around all day just like a real baby. One of the kids was caught stuffing her baby in the locker!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •