Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 144

Thread: Gays movement without support

  1. #101
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by Invayne View Post
    Alright then. Case closed.
    Yes, but so is anything hidden inside a woman. It's the woman that makes things sexy. It doesn't get any sexier than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #102
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Yes, but so is anything hidden inside a woman. It's the woman that makes things sexy. It doesn't get any sexier than that.
    ANYTHING? A tampon, an IUD, a diaphragm (do they still use those?), an INFECTION???



  3. #103
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Identity Theft

    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    "Identity Theft"
    Screw immigration and the ethnic and cultural destruction that goes along with it!
    This is an idiotic statement at best. Immigration is a good thing, it bring innovation and a steady work force. It does not necessarily carry with it cultural destruction or ethnic destruction. It can if illegal immigration isn't carefully monitored and controlled, but it's not innate to immigration in and of itself. That statement quoted above is nothing more bigotry and xenophobia.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #104
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Identity Theft

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    This is an idiotic statement at best. Immigration is a good thing, it bring innovation and a steady work force. It does not necessarily carry with it cultural destruction or ethnic destruction. It can if illegal immigration isn't carefully monitored and controlled, but it's not innate to immigration in and of itself. That statement quoted above is nothing more bigotry and xenophobia.
    Nothing idiotic about it. Look at what's happening in Britain, or France.

  5. #105
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Identity Theft

    Quote Originally Posted by Invayne View Post
    Nothing idiotic about it. Look at what's happening in Britain, or France.
    As I said, there's nothing innate to immigration which makes it bad. It can be made bad through certain practices. For instance, in France they don't like Muslims. The Muslims whom immigrate are not given opportunity for assimilation. Instead they are purposefully kept in the poorest section and purposefully kept out of opportunity to raise themselves out of the poorest section and purposefully kept out of full interaction with the society. The socialist structure of France makes it impossible for "outsiders" to get any sort of decent job. They are kept poor and kept isolated from the rest of society which actively prevents their assimilation. As such, you get the problems that they currently have.

    Immigration is a necessity to a healthy state, pure and simple. There has to be mechanisms for assimilation into the society, there has to be interaction. But immigration drives innovation. Otherwise you stagnate, and stagnation is slow death. There is nothing which is innate to immigration which makes it a bad thing. Policy, bigotry, and xenophobia can turn it into a bad thing; but it's not an innate nature of immigration itself.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #106
    User Farcejj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Seen
    10-09-09 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by Invayne View Post
    I don't think it's necessary for anyone to show their "gayness" to ANYone else. Keep it to yourselves, because I don't care and you don't deserve special "rights" because of it.
    Please tell your heterosexual community to keep it to themselves. Like someone mentioned before it is plastered everywhere one can look.

    Special rights? Like marriage? Please.
    Last edited by Farcejj; 12-12-08 at 12:47 PM.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by Farcejj View Post
    Please tell your heterosexual community to keep it to themselves. Like someone mentioned before it is plastered everywhere one can look.
    The guys ordering jager bombs talking about some chicks breasts like their they only things which exist in the universe. All public display of affection, people basically drooling over whatever sex they find attractive. Talking about the most mundane and idiotic of all things ever, reducing the other to some form of property to which they dissect (she has a great ass, but...).

    Sometimes humans remind me of nothing more than god damned monkeys.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #108
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Identity Theft

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    As I said, there's nothing innate to immigration which makes it bad. It can be made bad through certain practices. For instance, in France they don't like Muslims. The Muslims whom immigrate are not given opportunity for assimilation. Instead they are purposefully kept in the poorest section and purposefully kept out of opportunity to raise themselves out of the poorest section and purposefully kept out of full interaction with the society. The socialist structure of France makes it impossible for "outsiders" to get any sort of decent job. They are kept poor and kept isolated from the rest of society which actively prevents their assimilation. As such, you get the problems that they currently have.

    Immigration is a necessity to a healthy state, pure and simple. There has to be mechanisms for assimilation into the society, there has to be interaction. But immigration drives innovation. Otherwise you stagnate, and stagnation is slow death. There is nothing which is innate to immigration which makes it a bad thing. Policy, bigotry, and xenophobia can turn it into a bad thing; but it's not an innate nature of immigration itself.
    It's good even if you're forced to give up your own culture?

  9. #109
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Deviance In Charge Of Immigration

    "Deviance In Charge Of Immigration"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    As I said, there's nothing innate to immigration which makes it bad. It can be made bad through certain practices. For instance, in France they don't like Muslims. The Muslims whom immigrate are not given opportunity for assimilation. Instead they are purposefully kept in the poorest section and purposefully kept out of opportunity to raise themselves out of the poorest section and purposefully kept out of full interaction with the society. The socialist structure of France makes it impossible for "outsiders" to get any sort of decent job. They are kept poor and kept isolated from the rest of society which actively prevents their assimilation. As such, you get the problems that they currently have.
    Waaaa, waaaa, waaaa...

    Ethnic europeans are entitled to political autonomy and cultural separatism as they please, and should not be subject to dimented ideologues and corporate demagogues raping their self interests and selling them as universal whores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Immigration is a necessity to a healthy state, pure and simple.
    Horse crap...
    Visas as temporary cultural exchange is open minded; disolving distinctions between societies through mass permanent influx is assinine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    There has to be mechanisms for assimilation into the society, there has to be interaction. But immigration drives innovation. Otherwise you stagnate, and stagnation is slow death. There is nothing which is innate to immigration which makes it a bad thing. Policy, bigotry, and xenophobia can turn it into a bad thing; but it's not an innate nature of immigration itself.
    Yes, self interest and self preservation always turns into accusations of bigotry and xeonophobia.

    Go sell cultural dilution and immigration garbage in the backward lands where outsiders are restricted and the status quo of outsiders has no interest in abiding or residing; it is a one way compromise - pay attention.
    Last edited by Monk-Eye; 12-12-08 at 01:28 PM.

  10. #110
    Educator Invayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Present
    Last Seen
    07-22-16 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    817

    Re: Gays movement without support

    Quote Originally Posted by Farcejj View Post
    Please tell your heterosexual community to keep it to themselves. Like someone mentioned before it is plastered everywhere one can look.
    Um, yeah, OK. I see heterosexuals doing **** like this everyday...
    Up Your Alley Fair, San Francisco, July 27, 2008 Part 1

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •