Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 174

Thread: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

  1. #31
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't care if you take me seriously or not because I don't take your vitriol and dishonesty with anything but a raised eyebrow and an, "it figures". Palin gave more televised interviews than any of the other presidential candidates before the election was over.
    I'll let people who followed the campaign be the judge of that.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'll let people who followed the campaign be the judge of that.....
    Fine. Be my guest. Facts are facts, much to your chagrin.

  3. #33
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Fine. Be my guest. Facts are facts, much to your chagrin.
    I'm not afraid of the facts at all.......I think people on this site follow politics much more than most of the electorate and are in a perfect position to determine whether your version of the facts that Palin gave the most interviews during the election is accurate or not.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not afraid of the facts at all.......I think people on this site follow politics much more than most of the electorate and are in a perfect position to determine whether your version of the facts that Palin gave the most interviews during the election is accurate or not.
    Fine. I have no problem with that either. I will hold back this link until enough of you stick your foots in your mouth that I can kill several birds with one stone.

  5. #35
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Fine. I have no problem with that either. I will hold back this link until enough of you stick your foots in your mouth that I can kill several birds with one stone.
    Whatever you say Jallman....lets just let those who have followed along over the last several months be the judge.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  6. #36
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Whatever you say Jallman....lets just let those who have followed along over the last several months be the judge.



    yup we are. after seeing what damage a media elected demagogue does to this country.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Whatever you say Jallman....lets just let those who have followed along over the last several months be the judge.
    Fine. Let's let them weigh in. I love exposing dishonesty. It's what I come here for. "Whatever" it all you want. I am pretty confident that you will be eating crow before this is over. Not that it's a great victory since you end up doing it so much.

    That's what blind hate and blatant dishonesty get you, though.

  8. #38
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Fine. Let's let them weigh in. I love exposing dishonesty. It's what I come here for. "Whatever" it all you want. I am pretty confident that you will be eating crow before this is over. Not that it's a great victory since you end up doing it so much.

    That's what blind hate and blatant dishonesty get you, though.
    Like I said Jallman.....I'm content to let those who have followed along over the last several months decide......why can't you?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Like I said Jallman.....I'm content to let those who have followed along over the last several months decide......why can't you?
    Okay, let them weigh in. And then I will respond with numbers and facts.

    And no, I am not going to be content allowing opinion, even the opinions of our fellow forum members, to settle your lie for you.

  10. #40
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Okay, let them weigh in. And then I will respond with numbers and facts.

    And no, I am not going to be content allowing opinion, even the opinions of our fellow forum members, to settle your lie for you.
    Whatever, Jallman......now you're just playing games......I think people here are smart enough to know who is being "blatantly dishonest".......good night.......
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •