Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 174

Thread: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

  1. #21
    Upper West Side Jacobin
    new coup for you's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Philly, "The City that shoves you back!"
    Last Seen
    07-01-10 @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,643

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Absolutely......I pray that the Republican party remains in such disarray that they believe Palin and Joe the fake plumber are the core of the party.
    I think we're seeing proof right now that they already do.

    Here's the thing, Republicans are way better at reigning in their fringe (or at least getting it to submit) then the Democrats are. That's why Ron Paul was never anything but an internet joke but the Democrats seriously ran McGovern.

    The danger is that someone like Mitt Romney will point out the obvious- "yeah, but...she's a retard"

    Don't count them out, the Republican party is more then capable at political reorganization.
    And why does your tone suggest that you do not care about children?

  2. #22
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    What did Palin and McCain in were not smears about Palin's baby....it was McCain's complete lack of understanding about the state of economy and Palin opening her mouth and showing the world that she was nothing more than a political gimmick.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I never raised either issue...Jallman....so you must have me confused with someone else.

    My concerns with Palin had much more to do with her complete lack of understanding even the most core principles of what a Vice President does and about the issues facing this country.
    Still more dishonesty from the intellectual midgets. The comment about what a vice president does was nothing more than a question as to what her role as VP would be under a McCain administration since, you know, the role of VP is sometimes magnified and diminished under different administrations.

    Amazing that you still cling to that idiocy.

  4. #24
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Still more dishonesty from the intellectual midgets. The comment about what a vice president does was nothing more than a question as to what her role as VP would be under a McCain administration since, you know, the role of VP is sometimes magnified and diminished under different administrations.

    Amazing that you still cling to that idiocy.

    I'm not referring to her isolated statement that obviously was really more of a joke....I'm referring to her several weeks of speechs on the campaign in which time and again she displayed her complete lack of knowledge anytime she strayed from the talking points.

    Seriously, Jallman.....why do you think that the RNC kept her from giving media interviews? Coincidence?......nah.....they knew she was nothing more than a political gimmick and had to minimize her exposure....can't you just imagine their faces when they watched her impromtu interviews?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not referring to her isolated statement that obviously was really more of a joke....I'm referring to her several weeks of speechs on the campaign in which time and again she displayed her complete lack of knowledge anytime she strayed from the talking points.

    Seriously, Jallman.....why do you think that the RNC kept her from giving media interviews? Coincidence?......nah.....they knew she was nothing more than a political gimmick and had to minimize her exposure....can't you just imagine their faces when they watched her impromtu interviews?
    She gave more media interviews than any of the other candidates. Try again.

  6. #26
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    She gave more media interviews than any of the other candidates. Try again.
    What? Who are you trying to kid Jallman?.......Palin was the most guarded candidate in the history of political campaigns. You might be able to pull that one off if the election weren't just a few months away.....but seriously.....how can you say that with a straight face and expect anyone to take you seriously?
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  7. #27
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    What? Who are you trying to kid Jallman?.......Palin was the most guarded candidate in the history of political campaigns. You might be able to pull that one off if the election weren't just a few months away.....but seriously.....how can you say that with a straight face and expect anyone to take you seriously?






    you are so pathetic... nothing more to say....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #28
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    you are so pathetic... nothing more to say....
    Sorry Rev....but the only people who probably give any credence to your opinion are the same ones that put stock in what Joe the fake plumber has to say.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    What? Who are you trying to kid Jallman?.......Palin was the most guarded candidate in the history of political campaigns. You might be able to pull that one off if the election weren't just a few months away.....but seriously.....how can you say that with a straight face and expect anyone to take you seriously?
    I don't care if you take me seriously or not because I don't take your vitriol and dishonesty with anything but a raised eyebrow and an, "it figures". Palin gave more televised interviews than any of the other presidential candidates before the election was over.

  10. #30
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Joe the Plumber: "McCain appalled me"

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Sorry Rev....but the only people who probably give any credence to your opinion are the same ones that put stock in what Joe the fake plumber has to say.....




    oh counselor... i make a fat pimp roll based on my opinon so much so i am surrounded by giants and hip hop moguls LA...... what forum peeps say is just for entertainment....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •