Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 824

Thread: Atheists take aim at Christmas

  1. #31
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by dclxvinoise View Post
    If Christians are allowed to place holiday displays on government property then all religions should be granted the same right. However, the sign comes off as incredibly arrogant and condescending. I find it ironic that a lot of anti-Christian people are just as fanatical and close-minded about other religions beliefs who dare to believe in a deity. If people want to believe in a deity or not believe in a deity that is their right. Who gives a ****?
    Atheism is the absence of religion.
    We still have a Christian nation, however eroding, but the other religions can post items as well, all but Islam, a "religion" of hate...

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-30-09 @ 08:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,648

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    What is the significance of December 25th for atheists compelling them to seek to place things symbolizing their absence of faith alongside Christian symbols like crosses?


    Why don't we declare August 16th Atheist day?


    Then again, there would probably Christian asshats of a similar stripe who would ruin it in the exact same manner...

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    What kind of atheist celebrates Winter Solstice?
    Don't they just sit around smoking dope and telling each other how messed up the world is?

  4. #34
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Don't they just sit around smoking dope and telling each other how messed up the world is?
    It's a large part of my day, cept I spend it on DP instead of smoking weed
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    It's a large part of my day, cept I spend it on DP instead of smoking weed
    I was thinking of you when I typed it. (I preferred the unedited post however: "It's a large part of my day")

  6. #36
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I was thinking of you when I typed it. (I preferred the unedited post however: "It's a large part of my day")
    Can't smoke anymore. Apparently the military frowns upon it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    Can't smoke anymore. Apparently the military frowns upon it.
    The military is right; you will be much happier for it and healthy. And what's better is think of all the money you are saving and NOT giving to Uncle Sam!!


  8. #38
    Dangerous Spinmaster
    RightOfCenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    04-14-12 @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,736

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The military is right; you will be much happier for it and healthy. And what's better is think of all the money you are saving and NOT giving to Uncle Sam!!

    It's weird. I get money from Uncle Sam for going to drill and then he immediately takes half of it back out. Why not just cut out the middleman and pay me half as much?
    Quote Originally Posted by SWM
    I never thought infanticide could be so delicious.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by RightOfCenter View Post
    It's weird. I get money from Uncle Sam for going to drill and then he immediately takes half of it back out. Why not just cut out the middleman and pay me half as much?
    Obviously the WRONG people are in charge; YOU need to be the General. How long will that take you if you start now?

  10. #40
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Atheists take aim at Christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    Atheism is the absence of religion.
    We still have a Christian nation, however eroding, but the other religions can post items as well, all but Islam, a "religion" of hate...
    Actually Islam can as well. And no, it isn't a religion of hate anymore than Christianity is. Perhaps you should do some research on the subject.

Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •