Sura 5: The Table
"(48) And to you We have revealed the Book containing the truth, confirming the earlier revelations, and preserving them (from change and corruption). So judge between them by what has been revealed by God, and do not follow their whims, side-stepping the truth that has reached you. To each of you We have given a law and a way and a pattern of life. If God had pleased He could surely have made you one people (professing one faith). But He wished to try and test you by that which He gave you. So try to excel in good deeds.
To Him will you all return in the end, when He will tell you of what you were at variance.
Surah 29: The Spider
(27) And We gave him Isaac and Jacob, and We appointed the Prophecy and the Book to be among his seed;
We gave him his wage in this world, and in the world to come he shall be among the righteous.
Surah 106: The Quraysh
(1) For the composing of Koraish,
(2) their composing for the winter and summer caravan!
(3) So let them serve the Lord of this House
(4) who has fed them against hunger and secured them from fear.
Surah 109: The Disbelievers
(1) Say: 'O unbelievers,
(2) I serve not what you serve
(3) and you are not serving what I serve,
(4) nor am I serving what you have served,
(5) neither are you serving what I serve
(6) To you your religion, and to me my religion!'
Sura 46: The Dunes
"(35) .....This is the message to be conveyed: Shall any perish but the ungodly?"