Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 236

Thread: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

  1. #111
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Fact is there are some conservatives that blame ALL Muslims.
    Really which conservatives?

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    No But I expect them to retake their religion. Is that too much to ask?
    Yes it is too much to ask.

    It would be like you asking all those under the Christian churches, when the church was in charge, to take back their religion when they were peasants and the church was fully armed.

  3. #113
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Yes it is too much to ask.

    It would be like you asking all those under the Christian churches, when the church was in charge, to take back their religion when they were peasants and the church was fully armed.
    But isn't it just a small, small number of bad apples against millions of peace loving?

    I cant build a time machine to go back a couple of hundred years ago...Sorry I tried, it blew up. Damn near killed the dogs.

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Really which conservatives?
    Take a look at the conservatives on this board that want to bomb the middle east with a nuke.

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    But isn't it just a small, small number of bad apples against millions of peace loving?

    I cant build a time machine to go back a couple of hundred years ago...Sorry I tried, it blew up. Damn near killed the dogs.
    I never said it was a small small number, however those small few are HEAVILY armed.

  6. #116
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Take a look at the conservatives on this board that want to bomb the middle east with a nuke.
    I don't want to nuke the middle east but I wouldn't mind cleansing it in a napalm bath and then starting all over again.

  7. #117
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't want to nuke the middle east but I wouldn't mind cleansing it in a napalm bath and then starting all over again.
    Wow so much better
    Another example of our local conservative savages.

  8. #118
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Take a look at the conservatives on this board that want to bomb the middle east with a nuke.
    I have suggested turning Iran into a sheet of glass.
    Does that make me a conservative?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I never said it was a small small number, however those small few are HEAVILY armed.
    So you're telling me a large group cant get the tools needed to take out a small few?......

  9. #119
    Devil Dog cherokee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Seen
    09-11-09 @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,486

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Wow so much better
    Another example of our local conservative savages.
    What country are you in or from if I may ask?

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: At least 82 killed as gunmen rampage in India city

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I don't want to nuke the middle east but I wouldn't mind cleansing it in a napalm bath and then starting all over again.
    And so observers in the Middle East hone in on your brand of radicalism, and brand the whole West, including moderates such as myself, as evil that must be fought. Do you see how this is a two way street?

    Both sides are contributing to the problem.

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •