Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Freedom House calls for investigation

  1. #41
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Do you even read your own article? Where is it shown that the elected official in question was convicted? Allegations, and then a guilt by association to his father being found guilty of vote buying - typical of the taipei times.
    Desperate
    There have been findings of vote buying by the Judiciary and the KMT is trying to change the law to allow them to keep their seats. The China Post won't report it because it makes their side look bad. You can't show that the Taipei Times is lying, so you make the charge - hoping it will stick.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  2. #42
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Except that I have provided links to the organizations themselves making the calls for investigations. The problem with the China Post is that they ignore most news that makes the Blues look bad. They didn't carry the international calls for an investigation or even the news that the Control Yuan would order an investigation. THey also didn't report that FIVE (count them, FIVE) KMT legislators have had their elections anulled and that the KMT is trying to change the law so they can keep their seats. You have not provided any evidence that the Taipei Times is not telling the truth - we have only your claims to back it up.
    According to allegations by DPP members. Hmm conflict of interest?
    All nothing but partisan allegations. They'd filed to the judiciary but the judiciary has not made any ruling nor even indicments. So where does your argument stem from? Guilt by association again.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    As for finding video, I have a life - unlike some people on here - and thus don't have the time to spend looking for videos or pictures. I only spend a few minutes online each day.
    Ahh yes, the "I have a life and thus am too good for providing proof" argument.
    Funny coming from a person that has a blog site with continuous rants on the issues of the evil KMT being synonomous with the CCP.
    As well as the feigned outrage at an 9/11 poster for election - reminds me of a certain georgian senator who's running for re-election hmmmmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    We shall see when the investigation is over - unless, of course, the Blues on the committee (they are the majority in the COntrol Yuan) falsify their findings or simply not make a report because it will implicate the police and pan-Blue officials sanctioning of violence.
    Ahh, there you go, immediately dismissing any findings that would go against your prejudice and bias.
    As I've said, you're not interested in any truth or facts, you only want to sling mud towards those you disagree with.
    You're not going to follow up on any of these "investigations" unless they agree with you. But that won't stop you from making these allegations of guilty until proven innocent.

  3. #43
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    There HAVEN'T been any investigations, yet.
    Funny title, almost seems like you are claiming there are

  4. #44
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Funny title, almost seems like you are claiming there are
    Where have I claimed there are ongoing investigations or that investigations have been completed? You should try READING posts sometime.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #45
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    According to allegations by DPP members. Hmm conflict of interest?
    All nothing but partisan allegations. They'd filed to the judiciary but the judiciary has not made any ruling nor even indicments. So where does your argument stem from? Guilt by association again.
    DPP allegations? DPP allegations that FIVE members of the KMT have had their elections annulled? DPP allegations that the KMT is trying to change the law? Sorry, some things are allegations, but these are facts. Last week, another KMT legislator had his election annulled. Are you going to tell me that this decision by a judge is only an allegation from a DPP member?

    Ahh yes, the "I have a life and thus am too good for providing proof" argument.
    I HAVE been providing proof, all through this thread.

    Funny coming from a person that has a blog site with continuous rants on the issues of the evil KMT being synonomous with the CCP.
    I have not been able to update that blog for quite some time because I have been very busy with my business due to the fact that we experienced greater than expected growth in enrollment this school year.

    As well as the feigned outrage at an 9/11 poster for election - reminds me of a certain georgian senator who's running for re-election hmmmmm.
    Feigned outrage? Sorry, the outrage was real. When I saw that campaign poster in my mailbox two days before the election in 2004, I was so angry I nearly took someones head off.

    Ahh, there you go, immediately dismissing any findings that would go against your prejudice and bias.
    I support an INDEPENDENT investivation. Not an investigation from KMT political hacks.

    As I've said, you're not interested in any truth or facts, you only want to sling mud towards those you disagree with.
    You are the one not interested in facts. You are the one who can't accept the truth about what the KMT really is.

    You're not going to follow up on any of these "investigations" unless they agree with you. But that won't stop you from making these allegations of guilty until proven innocent.
    You mean like the allegations you and your ilk make regarding former President Chen?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #46
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Where have I claimed there are ongoing investigations or that investigations have been completed? You should try READING posts sometime.
    you don't need to make those claims, you just simply need to make the allegations to make your point.
    Your argument is such, There should be investigations - and even if the investigations come up contrary to what I believe it's simply because the government controls all of it.
    Funny thing of such a rationale given that A) you've not even been able to support your claim other than specious allegations; B) now you're on the other side getting such thrown right back at you.

  7. #47
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    DPP allegations? DPP allegations that FIVE members of the KMT have had their elections annulled? DPP allegations that the KMT is trying to change the law? Sorry, some things are allegations, but these are facts. Last week, another KMT legislator had his election annulled. Are you going to tell me that this decision by a judge is only an allegation from a DPP member?
    Indicments? Convictions? Sources? Not to mention, what was the rationale behind the annulments? Vote buying?

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    I HAVE been providing proof, all through this thread.
    Typically no matter the situation, if it were indeed factual, you would be able to find sources that are from the otherside, as I have been able to find and post information relating to abian's corruption from even the Taipei Times.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    I have not been able to update that blog for quite some time because I have been very busy with my business due to the fact that we experienced greater than expected growth in enrollment this school year.
    Hasn't stoped you much from posting your empty allegations here.
    Come on now, how about something countering the visual objective video's that I've posted showing your "peaceful" protestors.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    Feigned outrage? Sorry, the outrage was real. When I saw that campaign poster in my mailbox two days before the election in 2004, I was so angry I nearly took someones head off.
    first off, few people in Taiwan give two ****s about OBL or AQ.
    Second off, I'm surprised that being from Georgia you would be so outraged at such given that the GOP senator from Georgia unapologetically used such measures against Sen. Maxx
    So yeah, feigned outrage.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    I support an INDEPENDENT investivation. Not an investigation from KMT political hacks.
    No, you support only an investigation that arrives at your conclusions.
    Funny thing though as you don't even have any basis for an investigation other than allegations.
    I have a 10000 karat diamond in my back yard, I demand an investigation to prove of it's validity.
    Put your money where your mouth is and stop waisting time over such bogus allegations. You want one? Pay for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    You are the one not interested in facts. You are the one who can't accept the truth about what the KMT really is.
    I know what they once were, I know what they are today, I know what the DPP once was, and I know what it is today. I used to be DPP member myself back in 89~92. Shih Mingde is lives just upstairs to me, you've no grounds whatsoever in lecturing me about who is who kiddo.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai
    You mean like the allegations you and your ilk make regarding former President Chen?
    Allegations such as what? Corruption? Funny how that vault was discovered huh? Faked bullets? Interestingly convenient how the perpatrator just decided to commit suicide because of a sensation of guilt without any motive and that Abian himself didn't even want there to be an investigation into his own shooting? Strange.

  8. #48
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Add Amnesty International making calls for an investigation. They also warn President Ma and the government not to use excessive violence against tomorrow's protest - which unfortunately, I will not be able to attend.

    article here

    Amnesty International statement here

    Of course, the pro-KMT China Post ignores its existance
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  9. #49
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Now your Blue warrior Chiu Yi has been caught lying about saying he got information from the President-elect of Palau stating that the government of Palau helped Chen hide money in Palau.

    article here

    Of course, the Blue China Post ignores it again.

    Chen should sue the ^%^% out of Chiu and Sisi Chen and others spreading these malicious lies. Part of the reason why Chen's approval ratings are so low due to these lies by Chiu and others, along with the trial by media the prosecution is playing in the media.

    Shameless behavior by the blues.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  10. #50
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Freedom House calls for investigation

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Now your Blue warrior Chiu Yi has been caught lying about saying he got information from the President-elect of Palau stating that the government of Palau helped Chen hide money in Palau.

    article here

    Of course, the Blue China Post ignores it again.

    Chen should sue the ^%^% out of Chiu and Sisi Chen and others spreading these malicious lies. Part of the reason why Chen's approval ratings are so low due to these lies by Chiu and others, along with the trial by media the prosecution is playing in the media.

    Shameless behavior by the blues.
    I knew this day would come, when you come in here defending your darling corrupt Abian - you're true colors are showing in just the kind of hyperpartisan you actually are.
    It really doesn't matter what Chiu says though, his statement was rubbish : To begin with.
    The only shameless behavior I see here is your attempt in defending this sack of **** corrupt political head.
    I'd love to see what you say about the hidden safe found in his house.
    Last edited by jfuh; 12-07-08 at 07:38 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •