Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 690

Thread: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

  1. #311
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    But see...that is where your entire premise is wrong. Those of us in favor of gay marriage couldn't care less whether the "rest" accepts it or not. People are free to have their own opinions and beliefs. I do not believe anyone should be forced to "accept" gay marriage if they are not comfortable with it. However, the state should not discriminate.
    You are out of touch. Did you really see what happened? this is not about "the state", this is about the majority of people rejecting such a marriage.

    I am one of many suggesting long ago to put such issue to vote in the states and to let the people to decide if gay marriage was ok for them.

    The answer is simply: no.

  2. #312
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Jokes In Pin Stripes

    "Jokes In Pin Stripes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintosh View Post
    Disney, pay no attention to Monk.
    ....
    Pay no attention to Monk. Debating anything with him is a waste of time. Ask him if an illegal immigrant can legally be murdered - then weep at his answer.
    Debate the issues, your paltry legal background seems to have entitled you only to being a smart ass rather than a legal scholar.

    I beat your simpleton reason on every issue and that is why you reply with snot nosed posts.

  3. #313
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

    It is no doubt that nothing good comes from homosexuality.

    I strongly think in my humble opinion, that the fuss about homosexuality as something "normal" in sexual behaviour must be erradicated and that homosexuals must be encouraged to seek psychological help.

    Otherwise, show here what good comes from homosexuality to humans as society or as species.

    Knowledge is more important than imagination.
    Conquer
    Last edited by conquer; 11-07-08 at 08:19 AM.

  4. #314
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Freedom Of Choice

    "Freedom Of Choice"
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintosh View Post
    Freedom from discrimination is a negative right, which the government, via the Fourteenth Amendment, has an obligation to prevent. Being similarly situated and being denied something under the law while another group of similarly situated individuals is being granted the same thing under the law, is, of course, discrimination based on something. In the case of same-sex marriage, it is obvious.
    Nonsense, the government may not discriminate, private institutions may discriminate as they wish.

  5. #315
    Advisor Macintosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    11-18-08 @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    325

    Re: Jokes In Pin Stripes

    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    I beat your simpleton reason on every issue and that is why you reply with snot nosed posts.
    No, you haven't. I'm still waiting for you to reference your yammer in the abortion thread. I've been waiting for a week now. You know, the yammer I proved wrong with 15 different sources.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices." - Voltaire

  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    It is no doubt that nothing good comes from homosexuality.

    I strongly think in my humble opinion, that the fuss about homosexuality as something "normal" in sexual behaviour must be erradicated and that homosexuals must be encouraged to seek psychological help.

    Otherwise, show here what good comes from homosexuality to humans as society or as species.

    Knowledge is more important than imagination.
    Conquer
    Since knowledge is more important than imagination...

    You'll be happy to learn that homosexuality was removed from the American Psychiatric Association's DSM in 1973.

  7. #317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-24-09 @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    964

    Re: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

    Quote Originally Posted by Orius View Post
    Since knowledge is more important than imagination...

    You'll be happy to learn that homosexuality was removed from the American Psychiatric Association's DSM in 1973.
    No, I'm not happy about it, and if you read my message, I am requesting to put it back in it.

    Knowledge is more important than imagination
    Conquer
    Last edited by conquer; 11-07-08 at 08:48 AM.

  8. #318
    Advisor Macintosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    11-18-08 @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    325

    Re: Ban on gay marriage in CA still unclear

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer View Post
    No, I'm not happy about it, and if you read my message, I am requesting to put it back in it.

    Knowledge is more important than imagination
    Conquer
    Could you actually give us a few reasons why homosexuality should be reclassified as a mental illness?
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices." - Voltaire

  9. #319
    Dream Walker
    Monk-Eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Seen
    07-17-15 @ 12:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,265
    Blog Entries
    10

    Clown Shoes

    "Clown Shoes"
    Quote Originally Posted by Macintosh View Post
    No, you haven't. I'm still waiting for you to reference your yammer in the abortion thread. I've been waiting for a week now. You know, the yammer I proved wrong with 15 different sources.
    15?
    You cited three articles none of which were significant.
    You are obsessive compulsive, delusional regarding self worth and regarding the actual significance and validity of your propositions.

  10. #320
    Advisor Macintosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    11-18-08 @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    325

    Re: Clown Shoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Monk-Eye View Post
    "Clown Shoes"
    15?
    You cited three articles none of which were significant.
    You are obsessive compulsive, delusional regarding self worth and regarding the actual significance and validity of your propositions.
    I cited four Supreme Court cases which directly contradict your idiotic statement that Equal Protection is afforded to citizens only. I also cited a U.N. Resolution delineating those natural rights you say do not exist, drafted and presented to the U.N. by an AMERICAN AMBASSADOR! I cited the Missouri School of Law, and an article written by attorney Richard New. Importantly, I quoted the author of the Fourteenth Amendment. All of my sources refuted your sophomoric assertions, and you aren't man enough to admit it. I asked you for one source backing up your assertions and you've failed to present one.

    You're a troll. You attempt to stupefy people with complex legal terms and philosophy, contorting actual law to fit your own conclusions. You just didn't expect someone with bona fide legal experience to call bull ****. Once someone did, you resorted to childish attacks. Why don't you get off the computer and go get a real education instead of sifting through Wikipedia blatantly misinterpreting everything you read, molding it into what you want it to mean. People like you disgust me.
    Last edited by Macintosh; 11-07-08 at 10:02 AM.
    "Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices." - Voltaire

Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •