Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 296

Thread: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Amnesty cannot go near Somalia without being torn apart. Fact.
    Westerners will die and/or held hostage
    Can you blame them?

    All the West has done is bring misery and destruction.

  2. #42
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Don't worry about Somaliland. It'll defend itself and it'll win ... again. I just don't want to hear no **** from the West when/if Somaliland acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laila
    Im a member of Amnesty International and donate.
    Amnesty cannot go near Somalia without being torn apart. Fact.
    Westerners will die and/or held hostage
    I can't speak for the West, but I can guarantee you won't hear me complaining about anything Somaliland happens to do-- unless and until for some reason I develop interests in the region.

    I don't see that as particularly likely, given the lack of resources and the hostility to Westerners. I'd have to want something pretty bad, to consider looking for it there.

  3. #43
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    Can you blame them?

    All the West has done is bring misery and destruction.
    Yes i can, and this is from someone like me.
    As if those from Somalia can claim victim, please.

    I may hate the West for its actions within the Horn of Africa and especially Somalia but you cannot use it as an excuse forever - it has been in a form of hell for 17 years - how much longer will they be blaming the West and US?


  4. #44
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    I can't speak for the West, but I can guarantee you won't hear me complaining about anything Somaliland happens to do-- unless and until for some reason I develop interests in the region.

    I don't see that as particularly likely, given the lack of resources and the hostility to Westerners. I'd have to want something pretty bad, to consider looking for it there.
    Such a pity Somalia is a mess.
    Im so very interested in buying land there as well

    Nah, The West's media will have no reason to report on Somaliland. Unlike Somalia, we don't stone children and/or rape people on a regular basis. Not newsworthy obviously.


  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Yes i can, and this is from someone like me.
    As if those from Somalia can claim victim, please.

    I may hate the West for its actions within the Horn of Africa and especially Somalia but you cannot use it as an excuse forever - it has been in a form of hell for 17 years - how much longer will they be blaming the West and US?
    I support leaving the Somali people alone and let them figure out what government or non government they want to have.

    Recently the Islamic Courts tried to form a grass roots government supported by the people. But again, the West and U.S. didn't like their choice. So the organization was attacked and basically destroyed.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-23-09 @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    198

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    So will ALL Muslims condemn and openly protest this act of murdering a child in Islam's name? I have a feeling no one will.
    Silly guy, do all Christians condemn and openly protest when some wacko proclaimed Judeo-Christian Cultist kills someone in the name of "Jesus?" Most won't say a thing or even know of it. What's your gimmick?

  7. #47
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    No thanks. Somalis are not capable of it.
    I do not want them idiots making a decision that is going to have a negative impact on Somaliland.

    Seeing they harbour extremist ideology, good that US stepped in! Finally, US did something that i actually liked.


  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    No thanks. Somalis are not capable of it.
    I do not want them idiots making a decision that is going to have a negative impact on Somaliland.
    Seeing they harbour extremist ideology, good that US stepped in! Finally, US did something that i actually liked.
    If the people of Somalia want to live by Sharia Law. Then who is the West to say that they can't?

    After all, it is an Islamic country and the people are Muslims.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    If the people of Somalia want to live by Sharia Law. Then who is the West to say that they can't?

    After all, it is an Islamic country and the people are Muslims.
    Absolutely not.
    It'll have devestating consequences of the region which they do not see.

    How about we don't allow Somalis to have Shariah law?
    Last edited by Laila; 11-02-08 at 06:06 PM.


  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    How about we don't allow Somalis to have Shariah law?
    "Allow"!!!

    You are really full of yourself!!!

    How about it's "their" country and "their" religion.

    You sound exactly like all the Western powers over the last few centuries who roamed the earth destroying people and cultures. All the while saying, "we know what's best for you."!!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •