Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 296

Thread: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    in a neocon's craw
    Last Seen
    04-24-17 @ 10:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,801

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    No, it's not. Not like it is the middle east.

    I realize you're more liberal than Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi's love child ever would be, but you can't truly be THAT BLIND.... can you?

    There is a HUGE difference.

    Sheesh.
    I like how you use an ad hominem as your rebuttal. I can clearly see your point...

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    I like how you use an ad hominem as your rebuttal. I can clearly see your point...

    There was no real ad hominem in that post. I can see why you would take that stance ... I mean its much easier than answering the question I posed!

  3. #203
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    01-20-18 @ 04:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,195

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    So will ALL Muslims condemn and openly protest this act of murdering a child in Islam's name? I have a feeling no one will.

    They didn't say **** when the contractors were burned, when that guys head was sawn off or any other thing or over an "honor" killings. They did say **** when Newsweek printed a bogus Koran flushing story or when soldiers took pictures at Abu grab an Arab prison( Abu Ghraib). So I doubt they will say anything over a rape victim getting executed for something that happened to her.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  4. #204
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    12-30-17 @ 02:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    So I doubt they will say anything over a rape victim getting executed for something that happened to her.
    Oh yeah?
    No Somalis are speaking out against the stoning right?

    Somalis grow fearful of Islamists

    Public anger at the recent stoning of a 13-year-old girl in Somalia shows the growing resentment towards radical Islamists who have gained control of much of the south and centre of the country.
    According to well-informed sources in the regions who requested anonymity, these groups instil fear among the local population.

    "You keep quiet and follow the commands of the Islamists, or emigrate to neighbouring countries, or simply die and leave this world," one of them said.

    In Mogadishu, al-Shabab insurgents are said to move around the city freely - often in vehicles captured from the government.
    Al-Shabab insurgents have a countrywide organisation, threatening anyone they perceive to be supporting the government with text messages.

    "They are holding this region with the barrel of the gun, and it has nothing to do with Islam," the Hiiran political activist said.
    BBC NEWS | World | Africa | Somalis grow fearful of Islamists

    Well? What do you wish Somalis to do hmm? If the West cannot remove extremists how do you propose a country who has been lawless for decades to remove the people with guns and money?
    Throw your suggestion at me, i have all day

    Somalia has the history of being a moderate country when regarding Islam - it was merely special and rare circumstances since the Islamists took control has this occured.
    Last edited by Laila; 11-18-08 at 06:35 PM.


  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    01-23-09 @ 05:10 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    198

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Let me guess, It's ok to show monstrous Koran quotes, but when it comes to sick Talmud quotes it gets deleted, banned or goes to the Basement? Anyone.

  6. #206
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    They didn't say **** when the contractors were burned, when that guys head was sawn off or any other thing or over an "honor" killings. They did say **** when Newsweek printed a bogus Koran flushing story or when soldiers took pictures at Abu grab an Arab prison( Abu Ghraib). So I doubt they will say anything over a rape victim getting executed for something that happened to her.
    When that terrorist bombed abortion clinics were you condemning ALL Christians because they ALL didn't go on TV/in the paper and condemn it? Or are you setting a double standard?

    Did any Christians go on TV and condemn the Abu Ghraib torturing?

  7. #207
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,708
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by GOP Socialist Soldier View Post
    Let me guess, It's ok to show monstrous Koran quotes, but when it comes to sick Talmud quotes it gets deleted, banned or goes to the Basement? Anyone.
    Seen plenty of threads with messed up Talmud quotes.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    When that terrorist bombed abortion clinics were you condemning ALL Christians because they ALL didn't go on TV/in the paper and condemn it? Or are you setting a double standard?

    Did any Christians go on TV and condemn the Abu Ghraib torturing?
    Your argument is irrelevent. Most Christians are not brainwashed tools of relgious zealots.

    This is the case in the middle east more often than not.

  9. #209
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Your argument is irrelevent. Most Christians are not brainwashed tools of relgious zealots.

    This is the case in the middle east more often than not.
    His argument is completely relevant
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    01-12-09 @ 07:40 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    441

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    How about when they start robbing people of their civil rights or beating or hanging "sinners" or anyone they feel justified in terrorizing, because they think it's what jesus would want? Should we call you then?
    Ya you go ahead and call me there sport. I'll be waiting by the phone for quite a while though because it's not going to ****ing happen.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •