Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 296

Thread: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    If the people of Somalia want to live by Sharia Law. Then who is the West to say that they can't?

    After all, it is an Islamic country and the people are Muslims.
    Stop supporting terrorist and Islamic extremism.

  2. #152
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    Then you are NOT a Muslim.
    This is ABSOLUTE 100% proof that Dawud is an extremist.

  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    So Sharia Law is unIslamic, and the Prophet, Quran, and the Sunnah are wrong!?!?
    Sharia law is outdated nonsense that does fit in the current century.

    It's nothing more than a brainwashing tool used by extremists to control the minds of their people.

    This is evident is Islamic sewers like Iran and Afghanistan where conversion away from Islam is an instant death sentence.

    DO NOT attempt to justify Sharia law to me. Sharia Law = GARBAGE!

  4. #154
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Get your head out of your bigoted biases and actually look at the accomplishments of the Church.
    ...And turn a blind eye to it's absurdities and hypocrisies.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I'll condem it in a heartbeat but lets be a little bit frank here.

    This is SOMALIA.
    The country that is so ****ed up it can't control itself. [Ofc i could be a little bit biased]
    Either way, they stoned some woman for adultery this week.
    Can't say im entirely shocked that they would kill a raped 13 yr old.
    Your point about Somalia is taken.

    I still believe those women would fare better if Islam was not running their government.

    This is my point. Islam cannot govern fairly; therefore it should not govern.

    Theocracy doesn't work.

    Everybody on this planet except the muslim population has figured this out and moved passed it.

    Why can Islam not evolve?

  6. #156
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Everybody on this planet except the muslim population has figured this out and moved passed it.

    Why can Islam not evolve?
    Islam is not doing so bad within Somaliland.
    Infact my country is an example of the fact Democracy and Islam can mix.

    And yet the Muslim population continues to grow.


  7. #157
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippery Slope View Post
    Sorry but you are simply wrong. The RCC preserved the knowledge it wanted and destroyed heretical knowledge. Literacy went DOWN in the dark ages to the point where only the clergy and the royalty were educated. Obviously you can't be pro-education if you are only allowing the clergy and the royalty to be educated. Pro-science? are you serious?

    GALILEO - What were Galileo's scientific and biblical conflicts with the Church? - ChristianAnswers.Net

    I think you need to research a little because you are confusing periods of history. This might help a little.
    Dark Ages - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Renaissance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Age of Enlightenment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Get your head out of your bigoted biases and actually look at the stifling, stagnation and retrogression of the Church.
    You are wrong about the record of the Church (I will provide documentation this weekend as I don't have time right now) and you misunderstand the Galileo situation. Galileo was patronized by the Popes. The Church said that he could teach his theories in Church facilities IF he didn't present it as fact (in fact, there wasn't yet enough proof for his theories for them to be regarded as laws). This is central to the scientific method, which Galileo simply ignored. THIS is what he got in trouble for, NOT his theories.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  8. #158
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    In the meantime, read "How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization" by Thomas E. Woods, Jr., Ph.D.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    Islam is not doing so bad within Somaliland.
    Infact my country is an example of the fact Democracy and Islam can mix.

    And yet the Muslim population continues to grow.
    Maybe not, but I still believe theocracy is a poor form of government.

    Look at the murder rate in Iran.

    The Iranian government murders people right and left in the name of Islam.

    If there was no islam in the government, many would still be alive.


  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Ok... Alter Boy Ludahai ....

    Perhaps you failed history. Perhaps you've never heard of the crusades, the witch trials, the english conquest of Ireland and/or Scotland.

    These events were all perpartrated at the behest of the catholic church.

    Pope Pius II tried to have Elizabeth I murdered because she was protastant.

    Go get a history book.
    You can't revise a person's loyalty to the Church. It's undying.

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •