Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 296

Thread: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Sorry but no.

    Its Islam and Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, have the most because its laws allow "honor killings" or are exempted from any penalty to those who commit them.
    Please provide evidence........

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    05-18-15 @ 08:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    42

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    So I'm an Islamophobic for pointing out the crimes of Islam,
    Yet in the known ****ing world its muslims who commit the most of these acts.
    Those are the facts slick deal with it.
    Please provide evidence of these so called facts...........

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    It's not Islam, it's social politics. We're talking about Somalia. This type of thing would never happen in Jordan, or Egypt, or many other places where Muslims are the majority. Laws differ in different countries. Religion exists along side free societies just like it does alongside of fascist societies. Religion is always there. It's the level of social politics that determines the level of barbarism.
    I'm not disputing the distinction between social politics and religion, although the driving force behind the majority of social politics in Islamic countries is, not suprisingly, Islam. I'm merely asserting the fact that the majority of Muslims are fundamentalists and the OP is indicative of this trend within Islam. There's nothing wrong with identifying this trend and analyzing it much the same as people identify and analyze the influence Christian fundamentalists exercise on American social politics. We attempted to have a similar conversation before and the forum nearly tripped over itself in attempt to out-PC one another, but this is only because they failed to see the distinction between a fundamentalist and an extremist (the latter being something I never implied).

    Regional social politics are the "status quo", and religion, of course, will end up playing a role in that, but religion is not the determiner. If that were true, then all Islamic nations of the world would demonstrate this level of violence, and the truth is that only a few do. You don't see women getting stoned to death in the UAE, do you?
    I'm not arguing degree, only theory. The degree to which religion influences social politics in Muslim countries varies but it is, nonetheless, largely present in virtually every one of them. Muslim women are viewed and treated as second class citizens in virtually every Muslim country in the world - both culturally and legally - this is a fact.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    Will you please remove your head from your ase.
    This isn't about a country its about a religion that condones the murder of rape victims. Are we clear now?
    This has jack **** to do with Islam. Are we clear now?
    This is to do with cultural differences and a ****ed up interpretation.


  5. #95
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    What now youíre a mind reader? You claim to know what Iím thinking or feeling about this little girl. Try as you may but you donít know jack**** about me slick.
    I know for a fact that you never once spared a single thought for her well-being until after she was cold and dead. That is enough to justify the rest of my supposition.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat
    If this had happened to one of my friends or a member of my family, I'd make sure to kill every last subhuman responsible, no matter how many innocent people I had to crush to get them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    For some reason I donít believe you. I do believe youíd find some reason to shift blame from the perps if they turned out to be Muslims.
    I have no love for the Muslim faith, and I'm certainly no advocate of tolerance for its own sake. If it were Muslims who attacked my family, it would be Muslims that died-- but I wouldn't just blindly attack the nearest mosque and hope that I got the right ones.

    However, I see no reason to care what Somali Muslims do to Somali girls. With no offense intended to Laila, who appears to be quite a lovely person, there simply isn't a single Somali on the planet whose life means a damn to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
    I pointed out an injustice committed by Muslims and supported around the world by Muslims yet you criticize me for posting it. Nice job slick.
    I criticized you for using a young girl's violation and murder to justify a political agenda. And, I criticized you for allowing yourself to be outraged over something that wasn't your concern-- and for being doubly outraged over my refusal to do so.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    None taken :P


  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    No, but it makes very little sense to be revulsed by something that happened a very long way away, that you can neither prevent nor avenge. Put me in town square with an angry mob and a young girl, and I can only hope that my answer would be different.

    I never even heard of this girl before she was cold and in the ground. That makes it very difficult to care.
    Kormir,

    I think he is disgusted because some islamic barbarians stoned a rape victim to death.

    Regardless of the girl's age this act is an atrocity that was caused by the mind numbing effects of Islam-o-nazi brainwashing.

    This type of crim SHOULD shock and horrify EVERYBODY!

    Karma is a royal bitch and you may rest assured that those responsible for the act WILL get their comeuppance.


  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    This has jack **** to do with Islam. Are we clear now?
    This is to do with cultural differences and a ****ed up interpretation.
    I disagree, Laila.

    I think Islam, misinterpreted though it may have been, was the catylist for this crime.

    If not for the islam-o-nazi asshats that live by the corrupt word of wahabbi islam, this murder would likely not have occurred.

    Islam does bare some responisbilty for what occurred. Most of the blame falls on some brainwashed assholes who need to face as horrible a death as possible.


  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    That would be Indonesia.

    Actually, Catholic Doctrine states that Protestants are not real Christians and their final destination won't be Heaven.

    The Catholic church has been using that same tired ploy since Pius II tried to have Elizabeth II of England murdered because she was non-catholic.

    It's pure bull****.

    I would say the catholics calling somebody non-christian is the pot calling the kettle black.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Seen
    12-22-08 @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    947

    Re: Raped 13 year old girl stoned to death.

    The same base attitudes towards women also still exists in our country. Note that it is criminal to hang an effigy of a man but humorous to do so of a woman. Slavery of women is still very much alive in the USA.

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •