Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 719

Thread: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

  1. #651
    Sage


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,366

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    Asked and answered.
    if you are referring to post 7, trump most certainly did mock that man....how can you say different?

  2. #652
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,547

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    The fact that his retard impression was already well established does not change the fact that he imitated the reporter.

    Trump says "You've got to see this guy," does an impression in the reporters voice, and you claim that he did not imitate the reporter...?

    How the **** can you make such a dishonest claim?
    So who is he imitating the other two times with the same mannerisms?

  3. #653
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    03-19-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    814

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    if you are referring to post 7, trump most certainly did mock that man....how can you say different?
    I agree that Trump did mock that reporter. What I vehemently disagree with is the reason he mocked this reporter.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  4. #654
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    03-19-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    814

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    The fact that his retard impression was already well established does not change the fact that he imitated the reporter.
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

    Have you seen the reporter in question? I have seen videos of him and he has none of the mannerisms that Trump used to mock him. Trump mocked him for his backpedalling on his own news report after 911.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  5. #655
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    26,256

    Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    So who is he imitating the other two times with the same mannerisms?
    The people he was making fun of.

  6. #656
    Sage


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,366

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    I agree that Trump did mock that reporter. What I vehemently disagree with is the reason he mocked this reporter.
    point is, he shouldnt have mocked him period, end of story...that is not behavior that should be condoned, or be the behavior of a man who wanted to be president.

  7. #657
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    03-19-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    814

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    point is, he shouldnt have mocked him period, end of story...that is not behavior that should be condoned, or be the behavior of a man who wanted to be president.
    Why not? Trump mocked Republicans using the very same mannerisms. Why didn't the MSM, Streep or you complain then? Your outrage is therefore political, and nothing else.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  8. #658
    Sage


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,366

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    Why not? Trump mocked Republicans using the very same mannerisms. Why didn't the MSM, Streep or you complain then? Your outrage is therefore political, and nothing else.
    seriously, why not is your response?

  9. #659
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    03-19-17 @ 01:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    814

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by randel View Post
    seriously, why not is your response?
    Yes, of course that is my response. So Trump mocked a reporter what's the problem?
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  10. #660
    Sage


    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,366

    Re: Trump battles Meryl Streep with tweets as Cabinet picks prepare for grilling

    Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    Yes, of course that is my response. So Trump mocked a reporter what's the problem?
    wow...this country used to be semi civilized when it came to dealing with each other....your comment, and those that don't see the problem, are the problem.

Page 66 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •