Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    There are fringe candidates in every State - the two that turned Florida were Nader and Buchanan - you were wrong, period.

    Moorehead, according to your own link which you presumably failed to look at or you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself this way, received about 1800 votes to Nader's 97,500 and you're going to try to tell us that Moorehead cost Gore Florida? You're hilarious. In fact, Buchanan took away far more of Gore's vote than Moorehead received in total.

    But hey, like the Knight in Monty Python, I do appreciate your need to continue to claim victory as your legs are chopped out from under you.

    https://youtu.be/mjEcj8KpuJw

    so your argument is, ceteris paribus, if Moorehead (communist!!!) had not been in the election, the people that voted for her would have voted Bush instead.

    Laughable.

  2. #22
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,185

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    The support he currently has. All of it coming from Republicans and the right-wing.
    He's barely a blip in most state polls and he's second or third after his recent announcement in Iowa and New Hampshire, two states that often pick wildcards and have little effect on the outcome unless they happen to choose the prevailing choice.

    And this is somehow "overwhelming" support in that special little world in which you reside.
    Last edited by CanadaJohn; 07-10-15 at 11:43 AM.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    He's barely a blimp in most state polls and he's second or third after his recent announcement in Iowa and New Hampshire, two states that often pick wildcards and have little effect on the outcome unless they happen to choose the prevailing choice.

    And this is somehow "overwhelming" support in that special little world in which you reside.
    he is nationally preference polling in 2nd place for the GOP .

  4. #24
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,185

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    so your argument is, ceteris paribus, if Moorehead (communist!!!) had not been in the election, the people that voted for her would have voted Bush instead.

    Laughable.
    I didn't make any such idiotic argument - that fantasy's in your special world - your desperation is noted and proven by your need to lie about another poster's argument - I'm done with your nonsense.

    You can post your juvenile "I win" now.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I didn't make any such idiotic argument - that fantasy's in your special world - your desperation is noted and proven by your need to lie about another poster's argument - I'm done with your nonsense.

    You can post your juvenile "I win" now.

    by ONLY focusing on Nader, in fact, you by definition made the argument; that the role of the other candidates had no effect.
    you could have saved us time and just read the KOS link; you would be surprised to learn that 300,000 self-identified "Democrats" voted Bush.
    now- with that info in hand, still want to blame NADER?

  6. #26
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    ps, thanks for completely derailing the thread, as usual, with your offtopic stuff, Canadajohn.


  7. #27
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,185

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    he is nationally preference polling in 2nd place for the GOP .
    In the RCP averages of the polls, he's currently 7th, when including the two most recent polls where he spiked after his announcement.

    RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

    He's a momentary blip, just like Carson was when he announced, just like Paul was when he announced, just like Cruz was when he announced, etc. etc. etc. Bush is the only consistent as leader. You can dream about a Trump train wreck, but you're going to wake up to another President Bush.
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  8. #28
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,185

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Duplicate
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  9. #29
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,185

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by SlevinKelevra View Post
    by ONLY focusing on Nader, in fact, you by definition made the argument; that the role of the other candidates had no effect.
    you could have saved us time and just read the KOS link; you would be surprised to learn that 300,000 self-identified "Democrats" voted Bush.
    now- with that info in hand, still want to blame NADER?
    So, you're going to peddle the idiotic argument that if Nader wasn't in the race, his 97,500 votes would have gone to Bush? Is that the stupidity you're going to stoop to?
    A Canadian conservative is one who believes in limited government and that the government should stay out of our wallets and out of our bedrooms.

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Last Seen
    05-28-16 @ 11:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,639

    Re: Donald Trump slams Jeb Bush, hints at independent bid

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    So, you're going to peddle the idiotic argument that if Nader wasn't in the race, his 97,500 votes would have gone to Bush? Is that the stupidity you're going to stoop to?
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    I'm done with your nonsense.

    You can post your juvenile "I win" now.
    I thought you were done?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •