Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 228

Thread: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

  1. #11
    Sage
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    6,262

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Upcoming election?
    yeah, turns out in America we have elections, who knew?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  2. #12
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    157,548

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So throw basic human rights out the window?
    people who commit felonies-are then deported to the country from which they came and then re-entered should be shot on site or jailed for life if they are caught committing another felony since they have proven that deporting them doesn't stop their predations. In the SW USA 40% of those doing federal prison time are illegals. I really don't have much use with illegals who come to our country, violate our immigration laws and on top of that murder, rape or rob our citizens. The ideal solution would be for would be victims to kill these scum bags during attacks. but that isn't going to happen enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  3. #13
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    157,548

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's only for white supremacist mass murderers.
    what about black mass murderers like the atlanta child killer or the DC sniper?
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  4. #14
    Sage
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    6,262

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So throw basic human rights out the window?
    well he should be tried and convicted before being executed and returned to mexico, that's in keeping with basic constitutional rights, human rights don't exist, you have exactly zero rights on the basis of being a human, you only have rights by living in a society that chooses to recognize you have them btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  5. #15
    Sage
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    6,262

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Seriously though, it's not like this guy was ignored, he was deported many times for criminal behavior, it's not like he was being held sanctuary in SF...

    while this is a tragic case, I fail to see the point people are making about immigration laws, unless you plan to hold every illegal immigrant indefinitely, all twelve million of them, what can you do? he was arrested and deported multiple times, the law was enforced against him to the letter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

  6. #16
    Gradualist
    TheDemSocialist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,332
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    people who commit felonies-are then deported to the country from which they came and then re-entered should be shot on site or jailed for life if they are caught committing another felony since they have proven that deporting them doesn't stop their predations. In the SW USA 40% of those doing federal prison time are illegals. I really don't have much use with illegals who come to our country, violate our immigration laws and on top of that murder, rape or rob our citizens. The ideal solution would be for would be victims to kill these scum bags during attacks. but that isn't going to happen enough.
    So in other words, "yes, throw human rights out the window".
    Just a democratic-socialist in the heartland of America.CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR(BLOG)HERE "Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression, and violence, and enjoy it to the full."

  7. #17
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    157,548

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So in other words, "yes, throw human rights out the window".
    when someone has been convicted of a felony-deported, comes back and engages in more felonious behavior how many more "human rights" should he have? I guess you forget socialist states used to SHOOT people trying to LEAVE
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  8. #18
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,062

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what about black mass murderers like the atlanta child killer or the DC sniper?
    You're not helping your case much here. When non-white criminals commit some heinous crime (DC Sniper), it's the failure of a larger socioeconomic/religious infrastructure - as per the right wing contingent. When white supremacist killers do it, they're the only ones who need to be held responsible because they cray-cay. I mean, it's not like the DC Sniper wasn't chucked up to good old Islam's doing. Never heard of the first guy though so I couldn't tell you.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #19
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    157,548

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You're not helping your case much here. When non-white criminals commit some heinous crime (DC Sniper), it's the failure of a larger socioeconomic/religious infrastructure - as per the right wing contingent. When white supremacist killers do it, they're the only ones who need to be held responsible because they cray-cay. I mean, it's not like the DC Sniper wasn't chucked up to good old Islam's doing. Never heard of the first guy though so I couldn't tell you.

    I say it matters not-I wish the would be victims of any serial killer-no matter what color he is-would gun them down. wasn't the first guy named Wayne williams though as I recall he might have been framed.

    serial killers kill because they are evil MFs pure and simple
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  10. #20
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:46 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,649

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So throw basic human rights out the window?
    What about the murder victim's "basic human rights?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •