Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 228

Thread: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

  1. #171
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Source?



    Nope, my argument simply addressed the fallacious slippery slope nature of your statement. There are quite a few things which need to be registered to day, none have been banned.



    So I take it that you'll no longer make analogies between guns and cars?
    I don't, its liberals who stupidly claim guns should have the same licensing requirements-usually because gun banners don't understand the reality: you don't need a license to buy a car, own a car or use a car on private property



  2. #172
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't, its liberals who stupidly claim guns should have the same licensing requirements-usually because gun banners don't understand the reality: you don't need a license to buy a car, own a car or use a car on private property
    So what? Why do you think that ends the argument?

    Both are potentially dangerous, so we have regulations in place to reduce risk to others.

    Cars haven't been confiscated.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #173
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So what? Why do you think that ends the argument?
    there is no argument because the gun banners have no facts on their side



  4. #174
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    there is no argument because the gun banners have no facts on their side


    There it is again. Registration = ban. Background check = ban. ****, I bet you'd be up in arms about a regulation that says "gun manufacturers must ensure their guns don't spontaneously explode in the hands of the user."
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  5. #175
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post


    There it is again. Registration = ban. Background check = ban. ****, I bet you'd be up in arms about a regulation that says "gun manufacturers must ensure their guns don't spontaneously explode in the hands of the user."
    see, that is the moronic type of argument we see from gun restrictionists.

    registration serves no useful purpose

    every group that wants to ban guns pushes for registration

    registration helps facilitate confiscation

    it does nothing good for gun owners

    and your claim about defective products shows you are completely clueless about this issue



  6. #176
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    see, that is the moronic type of argument we see from gun restrictionists.
    there is no argument because the gun banners have no facts on their side
    Moronic arguments, you say...
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #177
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Moronic arguments, you say...
    what arguments do you have that are factually based?



  8. #178
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what arguments do you have that are factually based?
    Lots of people are killed by guns.

    edit: five bucks says he acts like this is the only fact
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #179
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Lots of people are killed by guns.

    edit: five bucks says he acts like this is the only fact
    wrong, lots of people are killed by bullets when other people use a gun to shoot them

    again, what arguments do you have>



  10. #180
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,830

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    wrong, lots of people are killed by bullets when other people use a gun to shoot them

    again, what arguments do you have>
    Really? That pedantic **** is your rebuttal?

    Listen, you already outright said you have no interest in any kind of rational discussion on this issue. Stop pretending like you want to hear arguments now.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •