Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 228

Thread: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

  1. #141
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    12,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    FWIW -

    Fox has a bit more detail as to the gun's history, and the defendant's narrative of the homicide:

    Foxnews.com - 'Gun allegedly used by San Francisco shooting suspect belonged to federal agent, source says'
    First question that comes to mind is, who the hell leaves a gun in their car? Especially a law enforcement and a hand gun.
    I voted Trump. Thanks Wikileaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soho gator View Post
    Are there some who hate ALL white people? Sure. Are they racists? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Right-wingers aren't even people.

  2. #142
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    12,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I thought you guys were all about "personal responsibility". What happened?
    I want to know who was responsible for deporting him rather than putting his sorry ass in jail. So many people screwed the pooch here.
    I voted Trump. Thanks Wikileaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soho gator View Post
    Are there some who hate ALL white people? Sure. Are they racists? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Right-wingers aren't even people.

  3. #143
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    12,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    They were violated. He should stand for trial and if found guilty be convicted.
    So he could be deported again. How's that working out so far?
    I voted Trump. Thanks Wikileaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soho gator View Post
    Are there some who hate ALL white people? Sure. Are they racists? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Right-wingers aren't even people.

  4. #144
    Hates Kittens
    NonoBadDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Mountains
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    12,632
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    So your contention is that liberals aren't primarily the ones that are pushing for gun control? Is that based on your finding one liberal that said one time that he didn't? Good luck with that.
    I voted Trump. Thanks Wikileaks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soho gator View Post
    Are there some who hate ALL white people? Sure. Are they racists? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Right-wingers aren't even people.

  5. #145
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,203

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    So again. What happened to personal responsibility? You're still blaming society...
    And you're still blaming a flag for the murder of 9 black people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Capster78 View Post
    How do you think people who should not be owning firearms are able to own firearms. Because the system for keeping firearms out of unlawful hands is terrible. I say this, and I will keep saying it. The only way to get a handle on the proliferation of firearms in this country is a registration and accountability system.
    Umm...did you forget already that this gun IS registered to a federal agent? Through a mandatory registration rule/law? And that they do have an accountability system on them?

    Sure didn't work to protect these deaths now did it.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  6. #146
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,203

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    First question that comes to mind is, who the hell leaves a gun in their car? Especially a law enforcement and a hand gun.
    Actually its done all the time. Law enforcement officers pretty much always have back up pieces in their cars, reasonable considering the line of work they are in. Civilians will leave guns in cars when they have to go into a gun free zone, so blame the laws for that one.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  7. #147
    Professor
    Capster78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    08-24-15 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,253

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    wrong again. I am not responsible for what someone who buys a gun from someone I sold it to. your argument essentially demands a complete ban on firearms-which of course, we have seen you advocate before.
    Not a ban, just a registration and accountability process.
    - There was never a good war, or a bad peace.
    - Idealistically, everything should work as you planed it to. Realistically, it depends on how idealistic you are as to the measure of success.
    - Better to be a pessimist before, and an optimist afterwords.

  8. #148
    Smokin' Jay Cutler
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Korea
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,135
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by NonoBadDog View Post
    Kinda like guns don't kill people, illegals kill people? I think this is a temporary opinion that will change and is only convenient for this situation. Obama shares in the fault. How the hell do you refuse to enforce immigration laws and then say the system is broken because of the laws? Obama certainly had a hand in this situation.
    It wasn't until recently had Obama made drastic changes to how he handled immigration. It's a statistic fact that under Obama has deported immigrants by millions. Feel however you like about how the President handled reform but a change in the policy is needed. because "kickin' 'dem illegals out" hasn't been working.
    The risk I took was calculated but man, am I bad at math.

  9. #149
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    37,837

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Well, it's pretty hard to tell with you, since you rarely present an argument.
    Anytime you want a debate, you know where to find me.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  10. #150
    Sage

    Jack Fabulous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    midwest
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,481
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun used by illigal immigrant in killing belonged to federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post

    I dont think you used the words I liked in that post. Therefore you're "ignorant".
    So are we going to focus on the substance of the post or still the "You didnt say 'illegal' before immigrant"!!!
    The wording you chose to use to describe the person IS the substance.

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •