Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 165

Thread: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

  1. #51
    Student Marla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    08-05-15 @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    258

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    His real crime should be peddling that crap corporate horse trough pseudo-nutrition Subway deems as food.

  2. #52
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I could keep going but I think you get the point.
    Actually, I don't. I just posted a link to the story without comment. I didn't weigh in with an opinion of any sort.

  3. #53
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    No you don't, but I appreciate the deflection. You certainly took little time in peddling it further.
    What am I deflecting against? The last part of your sentence doesn't even make sense.

  4. #54
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,912
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Subway suspends Jared Fogle Over Child Porn Allegations

    The FBI’s raid of Fogle’s home appears to be more about seizing any related evidence connected to Taylor as opposed to an investigation of Fogle. Authorities had noted that some of Taylor’s thumb drives containing child pornography had links to the Foundation.
    Nevertheless, Subway suspended Jared Fogle.
    Everyone who believes this is a witch hunt and his life is over simply because of guilt by association wins the pot!
    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Blacks aren't committing more crime. That's the point. They use drugs at similar rates yet they get harsher sentences and more convictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    I disagree. Just because their drug usage may be no different does not mean their propensity to commit crime is the same or equal.

  5. #55
    Sage


    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:16 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,029

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Subway suspends Jared Fogle Over Child Porn Allegations



    Everyone who believes this is a witch hunt and his life is over simply because of guilt by association wins the pot!
    I was just about to post the same thing when I saw you had beat me to it.

  6. #56
    Guru
    PerfectStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,116

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    So how does Jared get his good name back?
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -- Benjamin Franklin

  7. #57
    Sage
    JumpinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    11-09-16 @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,000

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Feds, police search home of Subway pitchman Jared Fogle | Fox News

    DEVELOPING: State and federal authorities descended Tuesday on the Indiana home of Subway spokesman Jared Fogle, just over two months after the former director of his charitable foundation was arrested on child pornography charges.

    Fogle, 37, who became the sandwich chain’s spokesman in 2000 after losing weight as a freshman at Indiana University by eating an all-Subway diet, lives in the Indianapolis suburb of Zionsville. Authorities did not say if Tuesday’s search warrants were connected to the arrest of his former associate.
    Maybe he wasn't involved. It was because it was a former director of his organization. I hope he wasn't involved. That is so sick. Even if he's not involved, I'm afraid this will ruin his career. Subway has severed their relationship with him.
    ________________________________

  8. #58
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your left... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:00 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,635

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpinJack View Post
    Maybe he wasn't involved. It was because it was a former director of his organization. I hope he wasn't involved. That is so sick. Even if he's not involved, I'm afraid this will ruin his career. Subway has severed their relationship with him.
    Done.

    I hope he saved and invested well. (Presuming he's innocent AND not railroaded)
    Huntsman / Kasich 2020

  9. #59
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    35,282
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Subway suspends Jared Fogle Over Child Porn Allegations



    Everyone who believes this is a witch hunt and his life is over simply because of guilt by association wins the pot!
    I guess I don't win the pot.


    Thank you, Quazi!

  10. #60
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,921

    Re: Subway's Jared Fogle the target of a police raid...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    Actually, I don't. I just posted a link to the story without comment. I didn't weigh in with an opinion of any sort.
    Without comment? So your comment wasn't a comment. Interesting.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •