Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 187

Thread: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

  1. #31
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,076

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You mean after you are assaulted and you have no way to get yourself free. Yes, it makes sense to wait until you are at the enemies complete control to resist.
    He served himself up on a silver platter when he resisted after the cop ask to frisk him. If he hadn't done that, the cop would have had no cause to arrest him, assuming he wasn't carrying an illegal weapon. He could have then enjoyed digesting his pizza and gone home in peace to take his medicine and then complained about stop-and-frisk at this convenience. I mean, what's wrong with writing a complaint letter to your councilman or sending a copy of the friend's video to a local news outlet? Like I said, he's an idiot.
    Нава́льный 2018

  2. #32
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    52,569

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlevah View Post
    He served himself up on a silver platter when he resisted after the cop ask to frisk him. If he hadn't done that, the cop would have had no cause to arrest him, assuming he wasn't carrying an illegal weapon. He could have then enjoyed digesting his pizza and gone home in peace to take his medicine and then complained about stop-and-frisk at this convenience. I mean, what's wrong with writing a complaint letter to your councilman or sending a copy of the friend's video to a local news outlet? Like I said, he's an idiot.
    I know for me I consent to be felt up random people all the time. I swear the last time I consented to being felt up by a random guy on the street because I might have had weapon that for some stupid ass reason was illegal I enjoyed it. I mean really, why would you not consent to a police officer carrying out a dumb ass law as checking if you have an illegal weapon. I swear, I totally do all the time because having an illegal weapon on my person probably means I'm robbing, raping or murdering someone. It probably doesn't just mean that some paranoid tyrant liberal douchebag passed a law because he is a paranoid tyrant liberal douchebag.

    And why do people use the word "ask", when we all know it's a demand?
    Last edited by Henrin; 07-03-15 at 04:03 PM.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Imagine if the cop had been white.

  4. #34
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,076

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I know for me I consent to be feeled up random people all the time. I swear the last time I consented to being felt up by a random guy on the street because I might have had wa eapon that for some stupid ass reason was illegal I enjoyed it. I mean really, why would you not consent to a police officer carrying out a dumb ass law as checking if you have an illegal weapon. I swear, I totally do all the time because having an illegal weapon on my person probably means I'm robbing, raping or murdering someone. Yup.
    Well, you say it's a dumb-ass law, but what was dumb-ass was when you couldn't walk the streets of Harlem without the fear of getting mugged, raped, or murdered. I was there some years ago as part of a GrayLine Bus tour of Upper Manhattan. We enjoyed the ice cream we bought from a street vendor and felt completely at ease. There was a time when I wouldn't have ventured anywhere near the place. Presumably you would have liked it then.
    Нава́льный 2018

  5. #35
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    52,569

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlevah View Post
    Sounds like you have a death wish.
    What do I have to live for after I'm locked away and in a cage with Bubba? Do slaves have some reason to want to stay alive?

  6. #36
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,076

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Imagine if the cop had been white.
    ... and shot him. And did you notice what the female officer was doing? Pretty much nothing.
    Нава́льный 2018

  7. #37
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,173

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlevah View Post
    ... and shot him. And did you notice what the female officer was doing? Pretty much nothing.
    I think that female cop was doing the right thing...staying away from the guy while he was uncontrolled.
    TANSTAAFL
    -I don't trust a man who talks about ethics when he's picking my pocket.- Time Enough For Love - Robert A Heinlein
    My avatar created by Feliza Estrada estrada.feliza@yahoo.com

  8. #38
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    52,569

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlevah View Post
    Well, you say it's a dumb-ass law, but what was dumb-ass was when you couldn't walk the streets of Harlem without the fear of getting mugged, raped, or murdered. I was there some years ago as part of a GrayLine Bus tour of Upper Manhattan. We enjoyed the ice cream we bought from a street vendor and felt completely at ease. There was a time when I wouldn't have ventured anywhere near the place. Presumably you would have liked it then.
    So who was the man hurting or even threatening to hurt by walking around with an illegal weapon? Or put in another way, who was he hurting by possessing a weapon? No offense man, but this is exactly why I don't consent to government. This is the kind of **** that just makes me say **** off.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Ahlevah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Flyoverland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,076

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What do I have to live for after I'm locked away and in a cage with Bubba? Do slaves have some reason to want to stay alive?
    If you don't want to be locked away then don't break any laws and make sure if you're in New York and a cop asks to frisk you that you don't resist.
    Нава́льный 2018

  10. #40
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    52,569

    Re: Video Shows Man Getting Punched by Cop After Resisting Arrest in Harlem

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlevah View Post
    If you don't want to be locked away then don't break any laws and make sure if you're in New York and a cop asks to frisk you that you don't resist.
    I'm not going to consent to being felt up by a stranger, sorry.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •