Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 95

Thread: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Seen
    08-04-15 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    981

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Uh, then why did ISIS wait until AFTER we left to cause problems? To say that occupying Iraq is responsible for ISIS is more "blame Bush" bull ****ING **** and intellectually dishonest AT BEST.

    ISIS exists because we LEFT. Stop PRETENDING otherwise.
    ISIS exist because you went there in the first place.

  2. #72
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,274

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Yea it was better to let a brutal dictator keep murdering and oppressing his own people.


    Do Progressives EVER believe in doing good?
    Is that what you think the Iraqi's feel about our invasion now? They were as well off as the could be under Saddam and we proved that.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Uh, then why did ISIS wait until AFTER we left to cause problems? To say that occupying Iraq is responsible for ISIS is more "blame Bush" bull ****ING **** and intellectually dishonest AT BEST.

    ISIS exists because we LEFT. Stop PRETENDING otherwise.
    Partisan bull****. Obama's policies in the region have been hugely beneficial to Islamic extremists, there's no doubt and I'm very critical of him for it. You just can't show the same integrity by accepting Bush's failures before him!

    The group (the Islamic State in Iraq) originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda in 2004. The group participated in the Iraqi insurgency, which had followed the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces. In January 2006, it joined other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council, which proclaimed the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in October 2006.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  4. #74
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
    ISIS exist because you went there in the first place.
    There is no evidence of that...probably because it didnt happen. They were hiding out in Syria.

    And they stopped ****ing goats in caves and started raping women left and right out in the open when we LEFT.

    Your problem, and the problem of all lefty progressive scum, is that America is always YOUR enemy.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  5. #75
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Partisan bull****. Obama's policies in the region have been hugely beneficial to Islamic extremists, there's no doubt and I'm very critical of him for it. You just can't show the same integrity by accepting Bush's failures before him!

    The group (the Islamic State in Iraq) originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda in 2004. The group participated in the Iraqi insurgency, which had followed the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces. In January 2006, it joined other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council, which proclaimed the formation of the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) in October 2006.
    Im not even a fan of Bush but youre right, Obama has been a disaster in the middle east and in general. But you guys said we were crazy because we said he wasnt qualified to be President. But he can organize communities you said.

    Thanks for proving that invasion didnt cause ISIS....considering they existed in 1999.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
    If you have specific questions I'll answer them.
    Are not the Islamic State extremists psychopaths?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #77
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Im not even a fan of Bush but youre right, Obama has been a disaster in the middle east and in general. But you guys said we were crazy because we said he wasnt qualified to be President. But he can organize communities you said.
    I've never said that. The constitution did.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #78
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I've never said that. The constitution did.
    What in the ****?
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  9. #79
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    There is no evidence of that...probably because it didnt happen. They were hiding out in Syria.

    And they stopped ****ing goats in caves and started raping women left and right out in the open when we LEFT.

    Your problem, and the problem of all lefty progressive scum, is that America is always YOUR enemy.
    To the bolded. Yes there is and I just showed you.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #80
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    What in the ****?
    I believe there are but two constitutional requirements to become president. Any idea what they are??
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •