Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 95

Thread: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Seen
    08-04-15 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    981

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfist17 View Post
    74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast, report says | Fox News
    Is there something more terrible than ISIS? I can't understand people falling for ISIS propaganda. It definitely has nothing to do with Islam. It's just a destructive cult lead by crazy fanatics and criminals. All kinds of murderers, rapists and schizophrenics gather in Syria and Iraq pretending to fight for their faith. And looks like nothing can stop them since no one wants to get involved into the conflict. It won't end well, that's for sure.
    All the psychopaths stayed in Israel and the West.

  2. #62
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Unicron View Post
    All the psychopaths stayed in Israel and the West.
    Can you elaborate on that?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #63
    Sage
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,828

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    ISIS has murdered Americans as well. We are nutless and gutless under Progressive rule.
    Circular reasoning.... I was taking to task George Bush for breaking Iraq in the first place.

    Without our adventures in Iraq, its hard to argue we would be worried about ISIS today. Again, Iraq had NOTHING to do with murdering Americans. Reasonable beings cannot justify the cost of our unilateral attack and occupation of Iraq, with ISIS being a wonderful illustration of the consequences (and therefore cost) thereof.

  4. #64
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    ISIS has murdered Americans as well. We are nutless and gutless under Progressive rule.
    Con man rule was no better.

    WASHINGTON, Sept. 23 A stark assessment of terrorism trends by American intelligence agencies has found that the American invasion and occupation of Iraq has helped spawn a new generation of Islamic radicalism and that the overall terrorist threat has grown since the Sept. 11 attacks.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/wo...pagewanted=all
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Seen
    08-04-15 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    981

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Can you elaborate on that?
    If you have specific questions I'll answer them.

  6. #66
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Circular reasoning.... I was taking to task George Bush for breaking Iraq in the first place.

    Without our adventures in Iraq, its hard to argue we would be worried about ISIS today. Again, Iraq had NOTHING to do with murdering Americans. Reasonable beings cannot justify the cost of our unilateral attack and occupation of Iraq, with ISIS being a wonderful illustration of the consequences (and therefore cost) thereof.
    Yea it was better to let a brutal dictator keep murdering and oppressing his own people.


    Do Progressives EVER believe in doing good?
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,266

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Welcome to the insanity that allowed ISIS to flourish and grow.
    Welcome to the consequences of neocon insanity. The U.S. has never been a power destined for world domination. All we can do is make radicalism worse.

  8. #68
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Con man rule was no better.

    WASHINGTON, Sept. 23 — A stark assessment of terrorism trends by American intelligence agencies has found that the American invasion and occupation of Iraq has helped spawn a new generation of Islamic radicalism and that the overall terrorist threat has grown since the Sept. 11 attacks.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/wo...pagewanted=all
    Uh, then why did ISIS wait until AFTER we left to cause problems? To say that occupying Iraq is responsible for ISIS is more "blame Bush" bull ****ING **** and intellectually dishonest AT BEST.

    ISIS exists because we LEFT. Stop PRETENDING otherwise.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Seen
    08-04-15 @ 02:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    981

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Yea it was better to let a brutal dictator keep murdering and oppressing his own people.


    Do Progressives EVER believe in doing good?
    Hey steady on. You mean, I'm quite sure, "isolatinist" in the place of the word "progressive"?

    Surely?

    how unusual to encounter double-speak on pro-ME wars thread.

  10. #70
    Advisor youngturk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Last Seen
    03-19-16 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    430

    Re: 74 children executed by ISIS for 'crimes' that include refusal to fast

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueWarrior View Post
    Welcome to religious fundamentalism at its best.
    The problem with Islamic fundamentalism is the fundamentals of Islam.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •