Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 378

Thread: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

  1. #1
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,744

    50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints | Fox News

    This is evil people, what is Obama and this Administration doing about it??

  2. #2
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    37,147

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints | Fox News

    This is evil people, what is Obama and this Administration doing about it??
    Yes, it is evil.
    What would you have Obama and his administration do about it?
    Can't we just turn Congress off and then turn it back on again?



  3. #3
    Smokin' Jay Cutler
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Korea
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,135
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints | Fox News

    This is evil people, what is Obama and this Administration doing about it??
    What do you want, America to occupy any country rife with ISIS and blast anything that looks at the US funny?
    The risk I took was calculated but man, am I bad at math.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,744

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Yes, it is evil.
    What would you have Obama and his administration do about it?
    I would have negotiated keeping U.S troops in Iraq to prevent ISIS from gaining a foothold in that country and then becoming embolden like they have.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,744

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    What do you want, America to occupy any country rife with ISIS and blast anything that looks at the US funny?
    You ignore the threat until thousands of Americans are killed, just like what was done prior to 9/11, that seems to be the liberal policy

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    10-12-16 @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,849

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I would have negotiated keeping U.S troops in Iraq to prevent ISIS from gaining a foothold in that country and then becoming embolden like they have.
    With time travel not yet being invented, as far as I know, what would you like to happen in the future?

  7. #7
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,744

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by MrT View Post
    With time travel not yet being invented, as far as I know, what would you like to happen in the future?
    I would like our troops to regain the territory lost in Iraq by destroying ISIS there and then not elect an incompetent replacement liberal President to keep the peace that was won in Iraq. Burying your head in the sand has led to the creation and growth of ISIS. I had three family members in Iraq and not one of them is an Obama supporter.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    37,147

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I would have negotiated keeping U.S troops in Iraq to prevent ISIS from gaining a foothold in that country and then becoming embolden like they have.
    OK, and I would have stayed out of Iraq to begin with.

    But, the past is not mutable. The situation is what it is. So, what should be done about ISIS having attacked Egypt now?
    Can't we just turn Congress off and then turn it back on again?



  9. #9
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,744

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    OK, and I would have stayed out of Iraq to begin with.

    But, the past is not mutable. The situation is what it is. So, what should be done about ISIS having attacked Egypt now?
    Destroy ISIS where they are the strongest, Iraq and Syria. Denying the existence of evil led to 9/11 and had we been proactive it never would have happened

  10. #10
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    37,147

    Re: 50 soldiers killed in ISIS attack on Egyptian Army's Sinai checkpoints

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Destroy ISIS where they are the strongest, Iraq and Syria. Denying the existence of evil led to 9/11 and had we been proactive it never would have happened
    So, you would send US troops into Egypt, Iraq, Syria?

    Would you have Congress declare war on ISIS, then, and put the country on a war footing to go in and destroy them?

    Then, what about AlQaeda, Al Shabaab, and the Taliban? Would you have us go to destroy them as well?
    Last edited by Dittohead not!; 07-01-15 at 10:08 AM.
    Can't we just turn Congress off and then turn it back on again?



Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •