Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 635

Thread: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

  1. #601
    Guru
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,893

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I can see why you need a massive central govt. to provide you with all your wants and needs.
    Now you're in full-fledged retreat when you resort to that worn-out old rightwing cant. But you've been on the run ever since I slammed down that fudged debt crap you posted. Put a fork in yourself, con. You're done.

  2. #602
    Guru
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,893

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Are you Frick or Frack? What you are showing is how young you are. Do you normally get a dividend before making the investment or afterwards?
    Does anyone know a word that means "more unintelligible than gibberish" because our friend "con" has gone there with that comment?

  3. #603
    Guru
    digitusmedius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Last Seen
    12-02-16 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    3,893

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You blame Bush and totally ignore previous Administrations and just like your cohort here you have no idea what you are talking about regarding this issue.
    As the article I gave you showed, he was the president who exploited the CRA and tried to capitalize politically from all the bad loans and the investment instruments based on those loans. So you think he should be given a pass just because he was also the most incompetent and ignorant president (having taken the lead from Reagan) in modern history? No wonder all we get is abysmal failure when the people you vote for actually get power. Failure and incompetence are core values for people like you.

  4. #604
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,706

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    Does anyone know a word that means "more unintelligible than gibberish" because our friend "con" has gone there with that comment?
    Wow, big words, since you don't know what dividend means who gave you this phrase to post? Let's see, Reagan has lower Debt to GDP ratio than Clinton, had a Democrat House to deal with, doubled GDP, grew FIT revenue 60% with three years of Tax cuts, added 17 million jobs vs. Obama who has increased GDP 2.8 trillion of which 842 was govt. spending from the stimulus, added 7.6 trillion to the debt, had a Democrat Congress in helping create this poor recovery, and for that investment created a net gain of 6 million jobs from when he took office many of which were part time and 2 million from the employment high when the recession began. Yes, I can see why you are a Gruber Democrat.

  5. #605
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,706

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    As the article I gave you showed, he was the president who exploited the CRA and tried to capitalize politically from all the bad loans and the investment instruments based on those loans. So you think he should be given a pass just because he was also the most incompetent and ignorant president (having taken the lead from Reagan) in modern history? No wonder all we get is abysmal failure when the people you vote for actually get power. Failure and incompetence are core values for people like you.
    Short attention span, poor understanding of civics and history, biased and partisan liberal who calls himself a progressive. You have been indoctrinated well.

  6. #606
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,706

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by digitusmedius View Post
    As the article I gave you showed, he was the president who exploited the CRA and tried to capitalize politically from all the bad loans and the investment instruments based on those loans. So you think he should be given a pass just because he was also the most incompetent and ignorant president (having taken the lead from Reagan) in modern history? No wonder all we get is abysmal failure when the people you vote for actually get power. Failure and incompetence are core values for people like you.
    A very good article on the Mortgage Crisis. As I have stated over and over again there is a lot of blame to go around to both parties but rather than acknowledge that you and others choose to make Bush the whipping boy totally ignoring Democrat contributions. In addition to the reality that home ownership grew significantly in the 90's, that the true benefit of that ownership was the Democrat Party, the implementation of the sub prime loans this article places the blame on both parties but states that the bubble began in 1997

    Who’s to Blame for the Housing Bubble? - Developments - WSJ

    There is plenty of blame to go around,” Mr. Pinto says. “In particular both parties got enamored with unrealistically and quickly growing the homeownership rate. However I would give (the bigger share of the blame) to the Democrats.”
    Mr. Lawler says: “Both (parties) in my mind were fully and completely culpable. Both focused on programs to promote homeownership without much thought. One (the Democrats) focused too much on housing goals (for loans to lower-income people) and government’s role, while the other (Republicans) focused on lax regulation, even of institutions where the government and taxpayers were at risk.”

  7. #607
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Wow, I cannot believe I am reading this. Obviously you have no idea what a dividend is on any issue. Do you ever get a dividend before making an investment? Of course he spent the money, that is what generated the dividend so that other President's didn't have to spend the money. Goes against your belief, doesn't it? Try to think big picture rather than impose your biases on this economic opportunity?
    I'm typing on a i-phone or the word tripled would be bigger and bolder than John Hancocks signature on the Declaration of Independence.

    I'll tell you ONE MORE TIME DUDE and then we're DONE!!!!

    The B movie actor turned our national debt into three (3) trillion dollars at a time when Americans were still learning what a billion means!!!!! Do you understand this? He ruined america. He taught presidents that you can make a phone call to China, borrow what you want. He taught presidents that you can smuggle arms to our enemies, and if congress ever calls you on it, you can just tell them that you don't recall doing so, and they won't send you to prison! He and his late die hard supporters are MORONS and criminals, and the destroyers of america, hear??????
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #608
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,706

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I'm typing on a i-phone or the word tripled would be bigger and bolder than John Hancocks signature on the Declaration of Independence.

    I'll tell you ONE MORE TIME DUDE and then we're DONE!!!!

    The B movie actor turned our national debt into three (3) trillion dollars at a time when Americans were still learning what a billion means!!!!! Do you understand this? He ruined america. He taught presidents that you can make a phone call to China, borrow what you want. He taught presidents that you can smuggle arms to our enemies, and if congress ever calls you on it, you can just tell them that you don't recall doing so, and they won't send you to prison! He and his late die hard supporters are MORONS and criminals, and the destroyers of america, hear??????
    I am going to try this one more time, you obviously have no understanding whatsoever of what a dividend is and how you generate dividend whether you are typing on an I-Phone or not. Simply admit you are wrong and I will at least respect you somewhat. If he taught Presidents about return on investment they failed to listen because the Peace dividend was real and should have caused President's to slow down defense spending which it did in part in the 90's prior to 9/11. That isn't teaching people to spend more but rather get something out of that spending.

    Die hard people like you have no understanding of exactly what Reagan did as you focus on a 1.7 trillion addition to the debt, not what that debt generated along with the benefits. If you cannot recognize that reality then we are indeed DONE, continue to wallow in your biased ignorance.

  9. #609
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Are you Frick or Frack? What you are showing is how young you are. Do you normally get a dividend before making the investment or afterwards?
    Do you normally dust the cracks and crevices of Alzheimer's patients, hmm?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #610
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,706

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Do you normally dust the cracks and crevices of Alzheimer's patients, hmm?
    No, I just beat the hell out of people like you with facts, logic, and common sense and I can do it all day.

Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •