Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 635

Thread: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

  1. #461
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Yep, tripling the debt from 900 billion to 2.6 trillion which is still 52% of GDP is a lot worse that increasing the debt 7.6 trillion to 18.2 trillion which is more than 100% of GDP because it is a lower percentage increase. Is that liberal logic?
    Yes, in eight short years he did three times the damage as every president before him combined and turned the US from the greatest creditor nation to the greatest debtor nation. And the debt he accumulated was his only (stated) regret. And it set the precedence for runaway debt. And the next GOPer president will NOT be paying it down, but will continue the runaway accumulation. Only difference is, you'll be here blaming it on a democratic president predecessor.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #462
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You can always tell when a liberal is confused by actual data that refutes their opinions because they stop cheerleading each other and stop posting. The light bulb finally goes off but the maturity level isn't there to admit they were wrong.
    As DF is keen to say, "you're in the toilet on this, now reach up and pull the chain!
    Last edited by Montecresto; 07-06-15 at 10:05 AM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #463
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Yes, in eight short years he did three times the damage as every president before him combined and turned the US from the greatest creditor nation to the greatest debtor nation. And the debt he accumulated was his only (stated) regret. And it set the precedence for runaway debt. And the next GOPer president will NOT be paying it down, but will continue the runaway accumulation. Only difference is, you'll be here blaming it on a democratic president predecessor.
    Guess those 17 million new taxpayers as well as all the millions and millions that benefited from the doubling of GDP would disagree with you on your definition of damage. Notice how you failed to respond to the comparison between the 1.7 trillion added to the debt and the 7.6 trillion added today. you think it is the role of the Govt. to run a profit? How about generating positive economic results that actually benefit the private sector economy? You also ignore something called the peace dividend which benefited other Presidents but then I don't expect you to admit you are wrong or just could be mistaken.

  4. #464
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Guess those 17 million new taxpayers as well as all the millions and millions that benefited from the doubling of GDP would disagree with you on your definition of damage. Notice how you failed to respond to the comparison between the 1.7 trillion added to the debt and the 7.6 trillion added today. you think it is the role of the Govt. to run a profit? How about generating positive economic results that actually benefit the private sector economy? You also ignore something called the peace dividend which benefited other Presidents but then I don't expect you to admit you are wrong or just could be mistaken.
    Stop bitching about the national debt sense your god got the damn ball rolling, even though he regretted it, you haven't the integrity to concede the damage as he did.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  5. #465
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    As DF is keen to say, "your in the toilet on this, now reach up and pull the chain!
    Noticed that you are still here and still ignoring the data or interpreting it the way you want, mostly out of context and with total lack of understanding as to the components of GDP and the nature of the U.S. economy. Care to comment on the doubling of GDP vs. what we have today? How about the 17 million jobs vs. what we have today? How about the 1.7 trillion added to the debt vs. 7.6 trillion added to the debt today?

  6. #466
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Stop bitching about the national debt sense your god got the damn ball rolling, even though he regretted it, you haven't the integrity to concede the damage as he did.
    No, he didn't, he recovered from the Carter malaise, destroyed the Soviet Union, and restored the spirit in the American public reviving nationalism and the entrepreneurial spirit in this country. That shining city on the hill was revived. Stop whining and complaining about something you don't even understand.

  7. #467
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Noticed that you are still here and still ignoring the data or interpreting it the way you want, mostly out of context and with total lack of understanding as to the components of GDP and the nature of the U.S. economy. Care to comment on the doubling of GDP vs. what we have today? How about the 17 million jobs vs. what we have today? How about the 1.7 trillion added to the debt vs. 7.6 trillion added to the debt today?
    How about Reagan destroying our creditor status with debtor status. A loser, he and his voodoo economics.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #468
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    No, he didn't, he recovered from the Carter malaise, destroyed the Soviet Union, and restored the spirit in the American public reviving nationalism and the entrepreneurial spirit in this country. That shining city on the hill was revived. Stop whining and complaining about something you don't even understand.
    That old fart was stricken with Alzheimer's from the beginning, did not destroy the Soviet Union and waged war on the middle class, unions that protect the middle class, removed regulations from big business that protected the middle class, was essentially a curse to the american middle class. That fossil is gone, but we're still working to repair his damage, some of which may not be reversible!
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #469
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    How about Reagan destroying our creditor status with debtor status. A loser, he and his voodoo economics.
    Really? so doubling the GDP, having a 60% growth in FIT, creating 17 million jobs, and having debt at 52% of GDP created a worse economy in this country than what he inherited and thus created us as a debtor nation? Do you know what a debtor nation is? It is a debtor nation that has a 2.6 trillion dollar debt on a 5.6 trillion dollar economy or a 18.2 trillion dollar debt on a 17.5 trillion dollar economy? Better yet how does a 1.7 trillion dollar debt affect the debt service vs. the 7.6 trillion dollar debt? Adjust the 1.7 trillion for inflation you have a 3.4 trillion dollar debt vs. the 7.6 trillion today.

  10. #470
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    That old fart was stricken with Alzheimer's from the beginning, did not destroy the Soviet Union and waged war on the middle class, unions that protect the middle class, removed regulations from big business that protected the middle class, was essentially a curse to the american middle class. That fossil is gone, but we're still working to repair his damage, some of which may not be reversible!
    Yet Reagan was the right person at the right time and people like you still cannot get over his economic successes 27 years after he left office. Rather sad that you will never understand the U.S. economy or what drives it nor will you ever understand leadership and the lack of competence Obama has for the office he holds.

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •