Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 635

Thread: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

  1. #131
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL...says the man who likes to cherry pick statistics and then isn't very good at it when he does.
    Well, well, well, you have been challenged to provide those cherry picked statistics but like most liberals run only to come back later with the same claims. Prove it! you think predictions are facts and facts that are verifiable are predictions. You really don't have much credibility.

  2. #132
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-07-16 @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Well, well, well, you have been challenged to provide those cherry picked statistics but like most liberals run only to come back later with the same claims. Prove it! you think predictions are facts and facts that are verifiable are predictions. You really don't have much credibility.
    OMG....are you serious? You have been called to the table hundreds of times using your own statistics. You repeatedly make claims and post numbers and then shuffle, dodge and hide when people show you that your numbers simply don't add up. Sorry....I'll wait for you to post your same tired old cherry picked stats again and then I and others will once again show you that your numbers don't support your claims....before you run off and hide again.

  3. #133
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 02:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So you believe a Democrat Congressional Representative who probably supported the war but now is looking for votes over the CIA? Interesting. What is it about liberal indoctrination that creates this kind of loyalty?
    You couldn't be more obtuse if you tried.

    I understand you are not too happy with President Obama's JAR, do I have that right?


  4. #134
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    OMG....are you serious? You have been called to the table hundreds of times using your own statistics. You repeatedly make claims and post numbers and then shuffle, dodge and hide when people show you that your numbers simply don't add up. Sorry....I'll wait for you to post your same tired old cherry picked stats again and then I and others will once again show you that your numbers don't support your claims....before you run off and hide again.
    Hundreds of times? then you shouldn't have any problem pointing out just one of those times and posting the cherry picked statistics you claim I post. I don't run from people like you as you aren't much competition

  5. #135
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    You couldn't be more obtuse if you tried.

    I understand you are not too happy with President Obama's JAR, do I have that right?
    I support Gruber's claim that the Democrat electorate is stupid

  6. #136
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-07-16 @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Hundreds of times? then you shouldn't have any problem pointing out just one of those times and posting the cherry picked statistics you claim I post. I don't run from people like you as you aren't much competition
    Your history says otherwise con.

  7. #137
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-07-16 @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I support Gruber's claim that the Democrat electorate is stupid
    You have to question the intelligence of someone who puts so much stock and becomes infatuated on the words of one individual, especially one who is of such minor significance. Too funny....

  8. #138
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Your history says otherwise con.
    That being the case then it should be easy to prove it

  9. #139
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 02:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    I support Gruber's claim that the Democrat electorate is stupid
    I have no doubt you do, however he didn't say that about Democrats.


  10. #140
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    59,807

    Re: Obama's approval rating grows following memorable week

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I have no doubt you do, however he didn't say that about Democrats.
    So who was he talking about in supporting ACA? How many Republicans voted for it?

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •