Page 152 of 193 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1930

Thread: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

  1. #1511
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL.....is that your final answer?.....you really don't have a clue....do you? More shuffle and dodge noted.
    Depends, how many times and in how many ways do I have to tell you straight out that your demonstrated lack of knowledge on this matter does nothing to encourage me to follow along your flawed train of thought?
    Roberts wrote: "If you are among the many Americans -- of whatever sexual orientation -- who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. ... But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

  2. #1512
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    And here you are, try to play the teacher tactic and fail miserably only to try it again expecting a different result.

    Sorry, I don't trust your lack of knowledge on the subject and refuse to allow you to guide me through your flawed thought process.

    Here......once again....CLownboy.....let me educate you:

    1. The opinion of the Chief Justice has no more weight or sway than any of the other justices. Their vote and opinion means no more. They simply preside of the proceedings

    2. A person doesn't become chief justice because they have more seniority or are smarter than the other justices.....they become chief justice only because the sitting chief justice dies or retires and then whoever the sitting President is, can nominate any of the remaining or the new Justice as the Chief Justice. In fact, as you probably don't know.....Justice Roberts became Chief Justice his first day on the job because GWB nominated him for that position and he was confirmed by the senate.

  3. #1513
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Just as I suspected........clownboys debating technique:
    Expected response -delusional comments aimed at disparaging me rather than educating yourself or supporting any of your arguments. Par for the course.
    Roberts wrote: "If you are among the many Americans -- of whatever sexual orientation -- who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. ... But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

  4. #1514
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Depends, how many times and in how many ways do I have to tell you straight out that your demonstrated lack of knowledge on this matter does nothing to encourage me to follow along your flawed train of thought?
    LOL.....who answered the questions....and who shuffled, dodged and danced around? Doh!

  5. #1515
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Here......once again....CLownboy.....let me educate you:

    1. The opinion of the Chief Justice has no more weight or sway than any of the other justices. Their vote and opinion means no more. They simply preside of the proceedings

    2. A person doesn't become chief justice because they have more seniority or are smarter than the other justices.....they become chief justice only because the sitting chief justice dies or retires and then whoever the sitting President is, can nominate any of the remaining or the new Justice as the Chief Justice. In fact, as you probably don't know.....Justice Roberts became Chief Justice his first day on the job because GWB nominated him for that position and he was confirmed by the senate.
    Keep googling there, you'll eventually learn something. No need to just reprint you results here, most of us already know this, we're just waiting for you to catch up.
    Roberts wrote: "If you are among the many Americans -- of whatever sexual orientation -- who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. ... But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

  6. #1516
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Expected response -delusional comments aimed at disparaging me rather than educating yourself or supporting any of your arguments. Par for the course.
    Not disparaging you.....just disparaging your continual dodges and shuffles. I haven't seen you actually answer a question or support a position in over 15 pages here. At least if you wanna come to the table....bring something.

  7. #1517
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Keep googling there, you'll eventually learn something. No need to just reprint you results here, most of us already know this, we're just waiting for you to catch up.
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's why you were so quick to answer and why a few pages back you were attempting to argue that Justice Roberts opinion is entitled to greater weight than any of the other justices.

  8. #1518
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL.....who answered the questions....and who shuffled, dodged and danced around? Doh!
    You, answered questions of your own making, that right there was already comedy gold. Also you, who has been squirming around throwing spaghetti against the wall while we waited for any comment from you that might demonstrate you knew what you are talking about here. Still waiting.

    Actually no, I'm not, don't have that kind of time left.
    Roberts wrote: "If you are among the many Americans -- of whatever sexual orientation -- who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. ... But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

  9. #1519
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,379

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You, answered questions of your own making, that right there was already comedy gold. Also you, who has been squirming around throwing spaghetti against the wall while we waited for any comment from you that might demonstrate you knew what you are talking about here. Still waiting.

    Actually no, I'm not, don't have that kind of time left.

    Questions that you couldn't answer and have danced and dodged around for the past several pages. Get it a break dude.....you are out of your league when you take to this site and attempt to engage in conversations that you know nothing about.

    Bottom line: Bigotry lost and America won.....this is the final nail in the coffin of the right-wing social agenda and you guys know it. The rest is just sour grapes and whining. Face it you lost.

  10. #1520
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Breaking: US S.Ct. Rules Same Sex Marriage Constitutionally Protected[W:320]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. That's why you were so quick to answer and why a few pages back you were attempting to argue that Justice Roberts opinion is entitled to greater weight than any of the other justices.
    Hah! Who is the highest judicial officer in the country, is the chief officer for the federal courts, is head of the Judicial Conference and administers the US courts?
    Roberts wrote: "If you are among the many Americans -- of whatever sexual orientation -- who favor expanding same-sex marriage, by all means celebrate today's decision. ... But do not celebrate the Constitution. It had nothing to do with it."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •