Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 176

Thread: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

  1. #131
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    05-25-17 @ 09:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Eh? It is being widely reported on the BBC and France24 that the dead man was the owner of the company that the arrested man worked for. That the arrested man went to his work place, killed his boss and then drove to the plant and during this drive decapitated the body at some point. I am guessing we will learn even more as the days go by.

    Yeah, that's sure normal behavior........
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Yeah, that's sure normal behavior........
    Not to mention, this wasn't some prisoner in a far away land having his head removed.

  3. #133
    Living in Gods country



    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,984

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    When the West stops intervening in the Middle East maybe it will.
    Nope- Fanatics of this type will always find a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    The damage to the black community from all this will be devastating.
    Not only on public perception and reputation, but cops simply won't want to police these neighborhoods anymore.
    The shooter was later found to be white.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37,322

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    It was a Muslim and the man is still dead..
    it is not a response to my question
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #135
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37,322

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Really? So what political objective was behind the decapitation of this innocent man?
    political islam .... not islam.you still have zero knowledge but so much hate
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    it is not a response to my question
    You can look it up yourself but in fact the decapitator can be a French citizen and also a member of ISL also.

    What is certain is that the murderer was a Muslim and his victim is still dead.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37,322

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You can look it up yourself but in fact the decapitator can be a French citizen and also a member of ISL also.

    What is certain is that the murderer was a Muslim and his victim is still dead.
    black church victims are dead too .what is your point ?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    07-19-15 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    972

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by youngturk View Post
    Will this ever stop...

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 08:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    political islam .... not islam.you still have zero knowledge but so much hate
    Many have written that all Islam is political Islam, however I'm pleased that some have adopted some of the finer points of Christianity and have learned respect for us Kafirs. It may still take a century or two to convert the rest.

    And of course I don't 'hate' anyone. smiley or no. If I did I would probably join some Islamic outfit and look for ways to decapitate and terrorize innocent people. I hear a lot of young Muslims join ISL, Boko Haram and the rest because it's a good way to (literally) pick up women. They seem to have grown impatient for the promised 72 bearded virgins in Allah's heaven.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    07-19-15 @ 06:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    972

    Re: France attack: Man decapitated in attack near Lyon

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    political islam .... not islam.you still have zero knowledge but so much hate


    Published on May 26, 2015

    All Muslims share the same Islam. The establishment is always telling us that there are good, moderate Muslims and extremist, jihadist Muslims and that the two different kinds have nothing in common with each other.

    Wrong. What all Muslims have in common is the same Koran, the same prayers, the same Sunna of Mohammed and being a member of one umma (Islamic community).

    Indeed, the Koran tells us that the jihadist is a better Muslim than the moderate Muslim. The phrase, Allahu akbar, is not only used a war cry, but every Muslim uses in his daily prayers.

    We are told that all Muslims want prosperity and democracy, but all Muslims do not want a democracy, because a democracy means that a Kafir is equal to a believer.

    All of the Muslims share the Sunna of assassination. So instead saying they do not want violence of Garland, TX, they need to say that they reject the evil of the assassination Sunna of Mohammed. That would have real meaning.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •