Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You still havent answered my question on this point: Ahhh I see we still use this talking point? How do you measure this? What does it mean to have "terrorism flourishing"? Whats the measure?


    What?


    So Obama? Obama? What?


    You see. My whole thing is this:
    1.)Why do we always measure "terror" ever since 9/11/2001? Why is this like the starting point for terror in America? We kinda forget that attack happened under a guy with an (R) next to his name, so we dont count that terrorist attack, which just so happens to be the largest terrorist attack in the nation.
    2.) When you say "terrorism has been flourishing" as in its flourshing in the middle east, well this may be a news flash for you, but it has been flourishing in the middle east ever since 3/19/2003.
    3.)I know as much as you want to blame this all on that stickin Obama and no one else, I dont take the such narrow minded, and hackish approach you do. See the honest thing about it, is its many factors dating all the way back to good ol daddy Reagan. We got selling arms to Iraq, then selling arms to Iran, providing intel to Saddam, then he started using chemical weapons against the Iranians and the Iranian Kurds (which at the time we were ok with until August 1990 when we decided, hey you cant steal the Kuwaiti oil! Thats ours!), then the whole debacle about WMDS, then the de-Baathification (what a great idea that was), then the occupation, then the installing a corrupt authoritarian sectarian puppet, then the whole civil war. Also dont forget that this whole time that many big players in the region had special interests in Iraq and Saddam being overthrown, some for genuine reasons, other for destabilization reasons.
    The intelligence chair did not say the biggest threat since 9/11-he said ever.

    Facts are facts, I know leftists hate objective reality but that does not change it.

  2. #42
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,143

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    And soooo....?
    What I said is not inconsistent with my original post. It's becoming clear you aren't following the conversation very well, so let me know what additional clarifications I can provide for you.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  3. #43
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,786
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Ironic in light of your sig.
    My signature is about a fictional character...

    Not casual, in fact I see prison rape as a bad thing-which is why I wont mind a bit if it happens to him.
    So prison rape is abhorrent to you... except when it isn't... ****ing solid logic there mate.

    Just as I wont be upset when his heart is stopped-in fact maybe we should skip the sedatives before hand.
    I don't see too many people being upset about that either...

    But again.

    Your attitude towards prison rape is pretty telling of your overall world view.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    And soooo....?
    Heres the technique used by the federal govt...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal....S._executions
    At the very least, the potassium will be painful. Im cool with that.

  5. #45
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    You yourself agreed with my "talking point", objectively terror attacks are up under Obama, there is now a defacto terror state in the middle east as well. Dont you remember agreeing?
    How do you measure it? And has it only been "flourishing under Obama"? Because you talked about objectivity here, but it doesnt seem you are being very "objective"...

    He said greatest threat-to our graduating military cadets.
    Obama: No greater threat to future than climate change - CNN.com
    Yes, he said that.
    Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. He did not. I didnt know that the US Congress was "graduating military cadets".

    I mentioned ole Cankles because she's a democrat,
    Exactly. Shes a Democrat, and you are a Republican party hack. Why cant you just admit you are. Its ridiculous. You ignore one side while constantly criticizing the other, when you could be criticizing both sides, but instead you only criticize one side. Thus not only being a hypocrite but a hack.

    like you, and she's not a state politician. So apparently to her it is not just a state issue.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/24/us...-anywhere.html
    I never denied she said anything about the confederate flag, so there is no need to present me with some sort of proof. But then again, you ignore yet another question asked, "But then again, politicians be them state or national cant address political problems going on at the state level and are being handled at the state level? "

    Did you miss the mid term election results? The biggest democrat party defeat in the last century. More of this is coming, btw. You will come to understand.
    I'm asking what makes you think the Democrats are going to loose seats? You think there is going to be another defeat? Of the same magnitude?


  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    My signature is about a fictional character...



    So prison rape is abhorrent to you... except when it isn't... ****ing solid logic there mate.



    I don't see too many people being upset about that either...

    But again.

    Your attitude towards prison rape is pretty telling of your overall world view.
    Christ was an actual person, actually executed by crucifixion. Your parody makes light of that, even if you aren't religious-but you intended that.

    Sometimes, abhorrent things are acceptable in obtaining justice. Like the death penalty. Hopefully you aren't suggesting that being for the death penalty in cases like these means killing is acceptable generally. I wouldn't want to see an innocent citizen imprisoned either.

    As for prison rape, lets just say when it happens to mass murdering islamic terrorists-Im cool with it. Child molesters and rapists too.

  7. #47
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    He's not on trial here, the islamic terrorist is. And I hope it hurts lots.
    And this is a debate politics site. One cant ask questions over posters statements on the subjects?


  8. #48
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    What I said is not inconsistent with my original post. It's becoming clear you aren't following the conversation very well, so let me know what additional clarifications I can provide for you.
    You hoped it hurts a lot, then you personally hope it only hurts a little? Do you personally hope it hurts a lot or not? Or do you personally hope it hurts a little? Or do you hope it actually does hurt a lot and only personally hope it hurts a little? Just trying to figure out what caused the change or was it the whole time you only personally hope it hurts a little and misposted?


  9. #49
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 11:48 AM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    The intelligence chair did not say the biggest threat since 9/11-he said ever.
    We are in more danger than close to 3,000 Americans dying by the largest terrorist attack in the country?! Holy **** am I scared! We should be spying on everyone! Lets invade Oman!

    Facts are facts, I know leftists hate objective reality but that does not change it.
    Was something I stated not factual? Why cant you reply to the points raised, but instead respond with this broad statement?


  10. #50
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,143

    Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Given Death Penalty in Boston Marathon Bombing

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    You hoped it hurts a lot, then you personally hope it only hurts a little? Do you personally hope it hurts a lot or not? Or do you personally hope it hurts a little? Or do you hope it actually does hurt a lot and only personally hope it hurts a little? Just trying to figure out what caused the change or was it the whole time you only personally hope it hurts a little and misposted?
    Okay, so you don't understand basic English. Sorry I can't help you with that.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •