Do you really not understand that information can change?
But you are again showing your ignorance of the topic.
He was clearly shown in the video (even the narrative in the autopsy mentions it) stranding on his own on the bumper and then ducking to get into the van.
And again, if it was as sudden and immediate as describe with paralyzation and unconsciousness, you are making up things to believe.
And even if someone else suffered a similar injury experienced excruciating pain, it doesn't mean he did.
1. If said, a statement of fact is not making fun of someone.
2. At the time the witness made this statement, he had already lost credibility.
1. No one could or would do that? As shown in a previous thread, a man slammed his own head into a wall of an isolation cell and broke his own neck and is now a quadriplegic. So it is possible. So that would be your ignorance.
2. No one has said he did that here. Though losing his balance while attempting to slam his head certainly could have caused the injury as described. Again your ignorance.
3. Simply slipping and falling while up or attempting to get up, could have caused the injury. Again. your ignorance.
Spare me your bs, as you know not of what you speak.
And I seriously doubt that expecting others to be informed of the topic they wish to debate is somehow irrelevant.