Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 142

Thread: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

  1. #121
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,807

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I think you should put down the Church of Reagan Bible and actually take the time to see what is really happening. If you think the middle class is doing well, you are seriously misguided.
    I didn't say anything of the kind, so don't make like I did. I said we are still way better off than if we where in a tyrannical regime. Would you prefer that over what we have now? It seems like you do, from your response. Nazi Germany, the old Soviet Union? You think that is better? Go ahead, explain then.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  2. #122
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Anomalism View Post
    I think you misunderstood my position.

    Must have. My apologies.

  3. #123
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    The problem with 0bama trying to copy Europe's style of government is that it probably works ok in Europe because the population is much much smaller in those countries than the USA's, but that's just my opinion.
    Never been to Europe have you? Much higher population densities than the U.S. Germany alone has 83 million people and not as big as California in land area.

  4. #124
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    Everybody here gives their opinion, does that mean that their opinion means absolutely diddly squat?.

    By the way.. it's not "diddly"

    It's "piddly" ( look it up )

    I recommend to brush up on your English a bit.

    Thank you for your gratifying opinion, I loved it. God Bless. Holy crap!
    Diddly is used much more often than piddly. In fact I have never heard piddly used.

    So you don't speak or write English on the big island?

    Look it up!
    Last edited by EnigmaO01; 06-25-15 at 08:29 PM.

  5. #125
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Diddly is use much more often than piddly. In fact I have never heard piddly used.

    Look it up!
    I am very familiar with the word diddly, but in your case the use of piddly is more appropriate because is more descriptive. look it up.
    Catch me if you can.

  6. #126
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaO01 View Post
    Never been to Europe have you? Much higher population densities than the U.S. Germany alone has 83 million people and not as big as California in land area.
    I've been to Germany, Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Dubai and Japan VERY SMALL nations and NOT all territory has been occupied.
    Catch me if you can.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,611

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I think you should put down the Church of Reagan Bible and actually take the time to see what is really happening. If you think the middle class is doing well, you are seriously misguided.
    Makes you wonder why Bernie is getting any attention at all.

    When a Socialist says he's for the Middle class what he really means is he's for the dissolution of the Middle class.

    But, the longer a Nation struggles economically, the more susceptible its citizens are to destructive and fringe concepts like Socialism.

  8. #128
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    I am very familiar with the word diddly, but in your case the use of piddly is more appropriate because is more descriptive. look it up.
    Sure it is.

  9. #129
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Crow View Post
    I've been to Germany, Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Dubai and Japan VERY SMALL nations and NOT all territory has been occupied.
    Yeah Japan is a goid example of a sparsely populated country! LMAO!

    Let me guess: jarhead? And that's how you ended up in Hawaii?

  10. #130
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    03-18-17 @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,799

    Re: Bernie Sanders packs thousands into a Denver gymnasium

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Makes you wonder why Bernie is getting any attention at all.

    When a Socialist says he's for the Middle class what he really means is he's for the dissolution of the Middle class.

    But, the longer a Nation struggles economically, the more susceptible its citizens are to destructive and fringe concepts like Socialism.

    What a steaming pants load.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •