Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 127

Thread: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

  1. #61
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    12-01-16 @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Renae View Post
    An armed society is a polite society. Shooters rarely go on spree's where they are likely to be shot.
    How can you say that...the Dallas police station shooter could never have thought shooting up a Texas police station would end well. Some do it to die....suicide by cop or they take their own life.

  2. #62
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    12-01-16 @ 12:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt


  3. #63
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    157,548

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    that's a light number for chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  4. #64
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:50 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,002

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    These copycat shooters are just following the mass media's queue, because all they do is give 24 hour footage to the killers whenever stuff like this happens. News networks are directly responsible for this repeating over and over because they give too much air time to these incidents. The crazies who snap and shoot up Churches are learning that they can earn some level of legitimacy when they carry out their acts.

    Here in Canada, if a mad man shoots down a bunch of people, the RCMP lock down the scene and we don't hear anything until they complete their investigation. Then again, mass shootings aren't that common here because we don't let crazy people have guns.

  5. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    These copycat shooters are just following the mass media's queue, because all they do is give 24 hour footage to the killers whenever stuff like this happens. News networks are directly responsible for this repeating over and over because they give too much air time to these incidents. The crazies who snap and shoot up Churches are learning that they can earn some level of legitimacy when they carry out their acts.

    Here in Canada, if a mad man shoots down a bunch of people, the RCMP lock down the scene and we don't hear anything until they complete their investigation. Then again, mass shootings aren't that common here because we don't let crazy people have guns.
    I dont read these freaks "manifesto's" as a matter of policy. I dont care why they did what they did. **** them.

  6. #66
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    46,250

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    More racists killing black people no doubt. Or cops...maybe they were cops killing black people.

  7. #67
    Educator SocialDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The beautiful Pacific Northwest
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 02:30 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    922

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    #1 I don't even know that party

    #2 I don't care about what they call themselves

    #3 Here in America, we associate conservative with gun rights, not gun control. That is all that matters.

    UK can call themselves what they want. That's why we won the war and got away from them. So we can call ourselves what we want
    Well I'd think that a libertarian of all people would want to at least acknowledge the existence of ideas outside of the mainstream, but whatever.
    Social democrat is no longer an accurate description of my views.

  8. #68
    The Light of Truth
    Northern Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:50 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,002

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    I dont read these freaks "manifesto's" as a matter of policy. I dont care why they did what they did. **** them.
    I agree they're messed up, but the number of mass killings has increased dramatically in the past 10 years. Don't you think it's important that we examine why, as a matter of prevention?

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 11:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    And the NRA's solution, I'm sure, will be to try get more people armed!
    Just like when the NRA armed blacks against the KKK, yes.

  10. #70
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    23,278
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Man Toting Shotgun Opens Fire in Philadelphia leaving seven people hurt

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's a light number for chicago.
    That's because many of them are still vacationing in Baltimore.and haven't returned home yet.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •