Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1152

Thread: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224:1119]

  1. #161
    Winged Eel Fingerling
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    14,930

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    I figured that they would catch the guy but I'm surprised they took him alive and so quickly.

    It will be interesting to hear this guys story.
    I wonder what his name is on Free Republic and Stormfront.
    Ich habe schon Pferde vor der Apotheke kotzen sehen.

  2. #162
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,785

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Why would I need to hide under a rock? It didn't happen in my country - it happened in yours. I commented that I hope the perpetrator is going to suffer the consequences of his hate crime. I don't know the details of the young man's life so I've no need to comment or speculate about it. But you seem to have no qualms about it, seeming to gloat in my view. Perhaps that's related to your profile avatar that seems to ridicule Christians and you're likely delighted that this may be a Christian who can further your agenda.

    I don't need to take a tragic event, a murderous event, and before the bodies are barely cold make it a political ax to grind.
    Nobody does.

  3. #163
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    12-18-15 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    8,532

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardBThiname View Post
    REally? Are the victims more dead if it's a hate crime?
    Same can be asked about calling something terrorism rather than just mass murder.....terrorism and hate crimes are more than just murder
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  4. #164
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    19,872

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by RedAkston View Post
    Aren't you, and those like you, tired of jumping to conclusions that are false yet? There's a lot about this kid that we don't know yet. There's been no evidence put forth that he is a conservative, a Republican or a Christian. And yet you draw all these lines before the facts come out. Either you've been brainwashed by MSNBC, you're trying to get a job there or its something else entirely and you're simply not worth the points.

    Why partisan hacks like yourself are always trying to tie anything bad that happens to the "other side" is quite sad. This was a horrible tragedy. The NRA, the Republican party, the NAACP, the DNC, every major religion (with the exception of radical Islam) and anyone free of racial hatred towards blacks absolutely denounces stuff like this. This was a 21 year old kid who didn't know dick about much of anything that did this.

    Stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions. The facts will come out.
    Hate crimes, in this case a White male shooting a group of Blacks in a Southern church, are overwhelmingly committed by social conservatives. It is the ultimate authoritarian act, most authoritarians are conservative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpf
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    I am a medical provider. Try having the pressure of someones life in your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #165
    Sage
    ThePlayDrive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-04-16 @ 04:14 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,608

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by RedAkston View Post
    There's been no evidence put forth that he is a conservative, a Republican
    One of his former classmates/friends did an interview and said he was a conservative.
    "It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to." - W. C. Fields

  6. #166
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,908
    Blog Entries
    1

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by RedAkston View Post
    Aren't you, and those like you, tired of jumping to conclusions that are false yet? There's a lot about this kid that we don't know yet. There's been no evidence put forth that he is a conservative, a Republican or a Christian. And yet you draw all these lines before the facts come out. Either you've been brainwashed by MSNBC, you're trying to get a job there or its something else entirely and you're simply not worth the points.

    Why partisan hacks like yourself are always trying to tie anything bad that happens to the "other side" is quite sad. This was a horrible tragedy. The NRA, the Republican party, the NAACP, the DNC, every major religion (with the exception of radical Islam) and anyone free of racial hatred towards blacks absolutely denounces stuff like this. This was a 21 year old kid who didn't know dick about much of anything that did this.

    Stop jumping to ridiculous conclusions. The facts will come out.
    There's lots of evidence that he was a conservative. There's some evidence that he was a Republican. He's definitely a Christian.

  7. #167
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,328
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by pos View Post
    lol - cnn....
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #168
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    28,785

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    One of his former classmates/friends did an interview and said he was a conservative.
    And so what? Whether he was a conservative or progressive or apolitical, he's a mass murderer, which makes him crazy by definition, at least mine.

  9. #169
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,697

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    I'm with the "the three drunks", lets let the perp explain his motivation.

    I find the focus on "vengeance" being made by those not wanting to understand the motivation.


    Sop shoot the ****! then hang him!

    **** courts, **** trials, just shoot the "perp", never mind anything like mistaken identity.

    The best example I can recall is when a mad man shot up some Amish in Eastern Pennsylvania. The community gathered in prayer.....for the shooter.

    That's what I respect. Wild West "justice" is just legal madness.
    "Small people talk about people, average people talk about events, great people talk about ideas" Eleanor Roosevelt

  10. #170
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    19,872

    re: Police: Multiple Victims in South Carolina church shooting [W:224]

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Why would I need to hide under a rock? It didn't happen in my country - it happened in yours. I commented that I hope the perpetrator is going to suffer the consequences of his hate crime. I don't know the details of the young man's life so I've no need to comment or speculate about it. But you seem to have no qualms about it, seeming to gloat in my view. Perhaps that's related to your profile avatar that seems to ridicule Christians and you're likely delighted that this may be a Christian who can further your agenda.

    I don't need to take a tragic event, a murderous event, and before the bodies are barely cold make it a political ax to grind.
    I see you are a conservative, I see you, as your ilk, are focused on punishment and are avoiding motivation....and trying to distract with claims of my "celebration". Take your sick comments about me and shove them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drumpf
    "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters."
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    I am a medical provider. Try having the pressure of someones life in your hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 17 of 116 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •