Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 207

Thread: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

  1. #81
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,180

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    What's your point? Marginalizing nearly half of the population with untrue statements was a stupid thing to do, and it cost him dearly. Good. Mitt Romney is an asshole.
    What's my point about you not voting for him? No point. You were upset that I posted about Romney's words. And I'm sure the only reason you didn't vote for him was because of what he said....right? Do you honestly care what that cost him?

    I wasn't a big fan of Romney for a while, but I enjoyed voting for him that November day. I wish he had won. Obama sucks.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Hillary needs to run on her record and Obama policy successes.
    She has no record to run on. Time for people to help her and her sycophants to realize.....they are the Joke of the neighborhood. Especially all those Illiberals.

  3. #83
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,180

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    No matter what you think of Obama...at least he doesn't believe in wearing magic underwear and becoming the emperor of a planet when he dies (and, maybe decides to bring his wife up to the celestial kingdom).

    Mitt is a twit, so far out of touch with reality. CTR, Pay Lay Ale
    I wish Mitt had won. I enjoyed voting for him. I'd actually do it again in a heartbeat.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #84
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,354

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    What's my point about you not voting for him? No point. You were upset that I posted about Romney's words. And I'm sure the only reason you didn't vote for him was because of what he said....right? Do you honestly care what that cost him?

    I wasn't a big fan of Romney for a while, but I enjoyed voting for him that November day. I wish he had won. Obama sucks.
    If you could miss the point harder, I can't imagine how.

    Do you agree with Romney's statement that those 47% don't take responsibility for their own lives and rely on government for everything? And do you see how that was a massive turnoff for a lot of voters? Or are you going to play whatever silly little game you're playing?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  5. #85
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,354

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I wish Mitt had won. I enjoyed voting for him. I'd actually do it again in a heartbeat.
    Well he didn't. Maybe your Golden Boy shouldn't have maligned half the electorate, and done so in such an inaccurate fashion.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  6. #86
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,180

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    If you could miss the point harder, I can't imagine how.

    Do you agree with Romney's statement that those 47% don't take responsibility for their own lives and rely on government for everything? And do you see how that was a massive turnoff for a lot of voters? Or are you going to play whatever silly little game you're playing?
    I don't care about that statement. That isn't a reason for me to vote or not vote for someone. It seems to have gotten many people who wouldn't vote for him anyway all worked up. I can't see that he lost enough votes to lose the election because of that. How many gun owners or religious people didn't vote for Obama because he insulted all gun owners and religious people with his ignorant statement?

    Knock off the "silly little games" comments. This isn't a game. It's about posting what we think. Not everyone cares about the same things that bother you.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #87
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    05-02-17 @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    38,180

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Well he didn't. Maybe your Golden Boy shouldn't have maligned half the electorate, and done so in such an inaccurate fashion.
    Wow. GTFO, he didn't win the election? Thanks for pointing that out.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #88
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,354

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Wow. GTFO, he didn't win the election? Thanks for pointing that out.
    Anytime.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    It's true that a candidate for President should write off 47% of voters because they are moochers? It was that attitude that was insulting.
    Kind of like Hillary not checking back on her people to see if they got out alive from Benghazi, huh?

    Do you think Hicks who is a Democrat will vote for her after that BS?

  10. #90
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    75,616

    Re: Mitt Romney: Look at how much money Hillary Clinton is making!

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    She has no record to run on. Time for people to help her and her sycophants to realize.....they are the Joke of the neighborhood. Especially all those Illiberals.
    I was being facetious, it doesn't matter what she's done or not done, they will vote for her.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •