Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56

Thread: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

  1. #41
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,620

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Obama's ME policies have fit the PNAC MOS perfectly.
    Obama's Foreign Policy disasters are Bush's fault....

    Liberalism is a mental disorder indeed

  2. #42
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And we've been in and out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, Libya and not a one of them have stability for it, con.
    Yea, in and OUT.




    Readers, do you think he gets it yet?
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  3. #43
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    So...every place America tried to determine who should lead that country has turned into a complete mess and the vacuum is being filled by extremists. Iraq, Libya, Syria..all had America butt in to their affairs by force and all are complete messes.

    Well duh...I could have told you that years ago.


    Neocons are FAR more of a threat to America then ISIS could ever dream of being.
    Totally agree, it seems that since 9/11 right wing extremists have killed more people in the US than Muslim extremists have.

  4. #44
    Sage
    DA60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,689

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Totally agree, it seems that since 9/11 right wing extremists have killed more people in the US than Muslim extremists have.
    Well put.
    'What kind of sick and twisted toy factory is this?'
    'We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away.'
    "Better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool."

  5. #45
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Obama's Foreign Policy disasters are Bush's fault....

    Liberalism is a mental disorder indeed
    I didn't say that. Obama's ME policy failures are his, I'm just pointing out that the long term regime change ambitions for the region transcend administrations.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #46
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Yea, in and OUT.




    Readers, do you think he gets it yet?
    So what are you arguing now? That a couple decades of US interference in the ME has had positive results, lol.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #47
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    So what are you arguing now? That a couple decades of US interference in the ME has had positive results, lol.
    My argument is that when we LEAVE things get ****ty.


    Do you ever comprehend anything?
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  8. #48
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    My argument is that when we LEAVE things get ****ty.


    Do you ever comprehend anything?
    Things got ****y when we entered Iraq in 2003.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #49
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,037

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    So...every place America tried to determine who should lead that country has turned into a complete mess and the vacuum is being filled by extremists. Iraq, Libya, Syria..all had America butt in to their affairs by force and all are complete messes.

    Well duh...I could have told you that years ago.


    Neocons are FAR more of a threat to America then ISIS could ever dream of being.
    Yeah, let's not a blame an inferior culture of subhuman terrorists. Let's blame America.

  10. #50
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 02:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: ISIS terrorists using chaotic Libya as new ‘route to the West’

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Things got ****y when we entered Iraq in 2003.
    Ask the Kurds about how things were before 2003 when they were getting gassed.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •