Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 398

Thread: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-old[W:262]

  1. #381
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    12-09-16 @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    But thats exactly the scenario in this scenario... This kid shuold have avoided this cop. And no gang members ever got him.... Its like you are immune to logic. Maybe you are wrong and the cop is 99% wrong? I say that its inhumane you think the mom wouldnt feel sorrow over her own kids death and you accuse me of being a crack head... lol man o man. You should prolly just stop posting.
    No, it really appears that you are immune to anything other than being apologetic to crime. You made a lot of assumptions, did I specifically say you are a crack head? Did I state that she didn't feel remorse to what happened to her son? You actually are very misinformed on this case and you are posting the most absurd posts I have ever read on a forum. You need to grow up. LOL.

  2. #382
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    Bravo!! That is the answer...while we are at it, why don't we teach them to hate LE. That will solve all the problems with community relationships with LE. Better yet, let's get rid of LE and we can police ourselves!! Move to this neighborhood and report back how safe you feel there...

    Cudell, Cleveland, OH Crime Rates & Statistics
    The children of Cleveland would be safe to roam the streets and play outside with their toys. The Cleveland PD is full of cops who are mentally unstable and who beat women. Would you trust your child around a mentally unstable person with a gun or a masochist who beats women?

  3. #383
    Advisor Nursmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    12-09-16 @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    396

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    The children of Cleveland would be safe to roam the streets and play outside with their toys. The Cleveland PD is full of cops who are mentally unstable and who beat women. Would you trust your child around a mentally unstable person with a gun or a masochist who beats women?
    Surely you jest!! OMG!! I honestly do not know how to respond to this. Seriously?

  4. #384
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nursmate View Post
    Surely you jest!! OMG!! I honestly do not know how to respond to this. Seriously?
    You can concede defeat since it's clear that the police were more of a threat to Tamir Rice than gangs.

  5. #385
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,027

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-old[W:

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You are speaking nonsense, as what happened years earlier has nothing to do with his reasonable response to the threat that Tamir presented.
    Do you think he demonstrated proper tactics?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #386
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,027

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    The children of Cleveland would be safe to roam the streets and play outside with their toys. The Cleveland PD is full of cops who are mentally unstable and who beat women. Would you trust your child around a mentally unstable person with a gun or a masochist who beats women?
    Evidence?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  7. #387
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    Evidence?
    You mean the evidence that the shooter was mentally unstable that's been submitted repeatedly or the evidence that the driver beat the crap out of a helpless woman? What kind of evidence do you need?

  8. #388
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,027

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    You mean the evidence that the shooter was mentally unstable that's been submitted repeatedly or the evidence that the driver beat the crap out of a helpless woman? What kind of evidence do you need?
    The evidence that the Cleveland department is filled with woman beaters and those other things you claimed.
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  9. #389
    Sage
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,619
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by stonewall50 View Post
    The evidence that the Cleveland department is filled with woman beaters and those other things you claimed.
    Cleveland gets the reject cops that the other departments in the area don't want. That's proof enough for me. Taking into account that the Cleveland PD didn't even bother to do a rudimentary check on the shooter's employment history reinforces my point of view.
    Last edited by reinoe; 06-16-15 at 04:13 PM.

  10. #390
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,027

    Re: Tamir Rice:Judge finds cause for Murder charge over police killing 12 year-ol...

    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Cleveland gets the reject cops that the other departments in the area don't want. That's proof enough for me. Taking into account that the Cleveland PD didn't even bother to do a rudimentary check on the shooter's employment history reinforces my point of view.
    No. It really doesn't. You made a specific claim. Are you saying you don't have evidence that the department is FILLED with them?
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •