You believe this?? Why didn't he break a window?
Texas Man and His Dog Found Dead After Becoming Trapped Inside Car - NBC News
june 10 2015
A U.S. Army veteran from Texas and his dog were found dead after an electronic malfunction apparently caused the pair to become trapped inside the man's sports car.
Port Arthur police officials say 72-year-old James Rogers and his Shih Tzu, named "Baby Girl" Leia, were found unresponsive inside the Chevy Corvette on Monday afternoon.
Police believe Rogers became trapped inside the car with electric locks and windows after a battery cable came loose and locked the doors and disabled the horn, NBC affiliate KBMT reported.