If you don't want to stop the beheadings and atrocities that ISIS have done to Christians and people who decline to join ISIS
and you don't want to get involved, I suggest you to write to 0bama and tell him to make the 450 soldiers that he sent recently to return asap and pull completely out from there and all over the world since (according to you) we don't need any troops abroad and policing the world, all troops should come back and stay home.
You also got a good reply from ecofarm.
Catch me if you can.
Answer the questions yes or no
1. Do Christian preachers preach from the Old Testament
2. It's not evolving it's a moral code given to us by god... When was the last time it evolved if it is evolving like physics
3. Have millions of people died because of Christianity yes or no
4. It's patently false to you, not everyone. Is there Christian extremism yes or no?
5. Did I try to augment it to disease? No, you and I both know this, I'm saying the "belief of something killing someone else in history is subjective" can you please disprove that it is subjective. No you can not. You are arguing against strawman that you build, or you just focus on something completely off topic and pretend like you are proving my ascertion that Christianity has bred some of the most violence in history as wrong. But then when I make a logical valuable point you ignore it and refuse to answer questions I pose.
Let me guess your strawman your going to build
1. No point in answering that question because it doesn't matter
2. It evolves because people still believe in it, or something of the like
3. It doesn't matter how many people died because your assertion is not a fact, when this point has nothing to do with my normative statement you so desperately try to prove as not being a fact when I say " it's a normative statement"
4. No because they aren't Christians
5. I can't disprove anything to you. Because morality, religion, and theory all are based on the inner personal subjective ness. But I'll pretend like I disprove you with some off topic response
Is society was made of coral our world would be floral.
I have no idea but when imams and mosques get involved in radicalizing people that counts as "the religion" to me.By "the religion" I assume you believe every Muslim worship center is somehow "linked in" with all the others across the world or something?
Thank you, Quazi!
The man was not fit to be a soldier.
People are supposed to have a very strong character before thinking about joining the armed forces.
The armed forces have no time for weak people.
He should of chosen to be a professional baby sitter instead of a soldier.
Catch me if you can.