Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98

Thread: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

  1. #31
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,725

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    No, I am saying that blaming Christian sins on Christianity when the Bible tells them not to is invalid. Islam is different because those who kill in the name of Allah are doing what Mohammed did.

    IF Jesus spread Christianity by the sword you may have a point, but he didn't.
    He didn't spread Christianity by the sword....

    He left that up to the Catholic Church.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 03:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    The New Testament is the law that Christians are asked to follow, as I showed you with the Matthew quote, the New Testament significantly changes the responsibilities of Christians, and eliminates the Eye for an Eye as you understand it.

    The Old Testament is like the Magna Carta in comparison to the US Constitution, it is there as a historical context, not as the law. The only law of the old testament that carries forward unchanged by the New Testament are the Ten Commandments, and I don't see anything in them that tells you to kill homosexuals.

    Remember that Jesus taught "let those who are without sin cast the first stone", meaning that no one is better than another, and nobody by God is qualified to judge people on their sins. The Inquisitions and the Witch trials were in direct violation of Jesus' teachings.

    2. It's impossible to substantiate my claim hence the term "probably", because the list is so vast and full of history there is no way we can ever actually prove my claim to be true or false, which is why it's more of a "normative claim" based on judgement as opposed to a "positive claim" based on fact. I emphasis "killed more people probably then anything besides disease" the truth is we don't have an exact number of how many people have died from Christianity.
    Translation: You made it up.



    It's closer to 150 million, and you would be hard pressed trying to argue that deaths from "failed policies" shouldn't count since the Communists states kept pushing failed ideologies while the populations died.



    Reading through the list I stopped when I got to this passage:

    Battle of Belgrad 1456: 80,000 Turks slaughtered.


    What kind of ahistoric nimrod compiled this list? The Battle of Belgrade was a Ottoman Siege of a Christian city as part of an Ottoman invasion. How do you hold the Christians responsible for the

    Islam is different because where as Jesus taught to turn away from the brutality of the past, Mohammed taught to kill, and indeed killed many people himself.[/QUOTE]

    1. You ignored my question, if I go to a church on Sunday will a preacher quote the Old Testament

    2. Does the King James Bible have to Old Testament, yes or no

    3. I clarified that my argument is subjective with the term probably considering " it's impossible to substantiate my claim... Because the history [of Christianity] is so long", just as it is a subjective measurement on how many people communism has killed. We have more accurate estimation of communism because records and entire civilizations haven't been destroyed So, how many did Communism kill? - The Commentator according to that text it's 100 million, 1/3 less then your 150 million. Now please answer that question, does this obvious asymmetric record of killing prove that historic calculations are in fact very subjective?

    4. For your battle of Belgrad question that is according to german historian and scholar karlheinz deschener, hence the reference bar.

    For your other objection to the Rwanda massacre that is according to a newscast, blatantly referenced in the article, s2 aktuell, germany

    5. You ignored the over lieing fact that Christianity has bred extremism, the Catholic Church has validated the right to kill, which brings back to the entire point you attempt to refute. Which is subjectively every culture has a reason and designates a right to kill someone else and no matter what it is you attempt to prove you can not disprove this fact, and Christianity has probably killed more people then anything else in history. Can I prove this, no, because the amount of people that Christianity has killed is unrecordable, especially since it's entirely subjective.

    Example : pope outlaws cats because they are "mediums of the devil" and thus the rat infestation during the bubonic plague explodes causing a ton more deaths then would have been with cats. Can we accurately decide how many more deaths would have resulted if the pope never did this, or compare it to something else? There is no possible way.

    However, in your estimates about communism you would attribute that to communisms ideology. Which I think is the worst ideology in the history of humanity because of sheer stupidity, however this shows how subjective history is. Which is why I said "probably"
    Last edited by Libertie76; 06-11-15 at 11:39 AM.

  3. #33
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,966

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Apparently you don't know the god of the Old Testament very well do you?
    Never met him. But I'm not talking about the old testament. I'm talking about the present time.

  4. #34
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,966

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    What about Christian identity who reserve the right to kill homosexuals and people who aren't white Protestants or Talmudic zionists who believe in the ability to kill non Jewish goyim because they aren't real people, but rather cattle?

    Remember the holocaust was a reality of our grandfathers, every single religion has an extremist sect to it no matter what the religion is. The problem is, that due to our invasion / occupation in places like Iraq Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt, Syria, libya etc. we increase the extremism of "anti infidel" belief.

    A majority of Islamic people don't believe in killing Christians or Jews, only a few. Just like a majority of Christians and Jews don't believe in killing Islamic people or each other but certain sects do
    Pay attention folks. I didn't say people don't kill each other. I said the only religion of which I am aware that encourages killing today is Islam. If there is another one, let me know. Stop talking about the past.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 03:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    Pay attention folks. I didn't say people don't kill each other. I said the only religion of which I am aware that encourages killing today is Islam. If there is another one, let me know. Stop talking about the past.
    Talmudic Zionism, and Christian identity like I said

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,966

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Talmudic Zionism, and Christian identity like I said
    Well, you are wrong.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 03:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    Well, you are wrong.
    * “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b) there's a Talmudic Zionist quote

    And Christian identity has boughten us things like the kkk...

  8. #38
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    9,966

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    * “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b) there's a Talmudic Zionist quote

    And Christian identity has boughten us things like the kkk...
    You're still living in the past. You are trying to say to me that present day judaism encourages killing and I know better. What does the KKK have to do with christianity encouraging killing? Answer. Nothing. It is an illegal racist group not a christian religion. Hang in there. You will get there eventually.

  9. #39
    Holy Crap!
    Red Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Hawaii, USA
    Last Seen
    12-06-15 @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,429

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Do you honestly believe the afghani invasion was a way to spread democracy?

    Even if it was, what gives us the right to kill anyone in our perceived ideal political structure?

    ISIS is willing to die for their beliefs.

    What are we willing to die for? so far we don't want to send anybody to fight and die. who is going to win? Isis who wants to die for their cause or the ones who don't want to die for any reason??

    What gives ISIS the right to kill anyone who doesn't believe like we do??
    Catch me if you can.

  10. #40
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,725

    re: U.S. Soldier Who Killed 16 Afghans feels guilt and fear [W:63]

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    * “If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b) there's a Talmudic Zionist quote

    And Christian identity has boughten us things like the kkk...
    And the Army of God... Abortion Terrorists.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •