Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 441

Thread: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]

  1. #421
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    prove me wrong then.
    As you were told, search the forum.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #422
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,959

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Weak.

  3. #423
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    What the chief off police, experts, witnesses, ect say are irrelevant? If none of that is relevant, what is? Would the chief and everyone else be irrelevant if they agreed with you or would you be posting non stop about how their opinion does matter?
    This is still you not paying attention to what was stated.
    You read it and even quoted from it.

    Again.
    A review would have been the authority on the matter or if then appealed or taken to court, that final step would be the authority.
    But that isn't going to happen now.

    Though he is not the authority, lets say he is. Whether or not it is as he claimed is open for debate, which makes relying on the claimant as the authority illogical.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Another question for you. If this cop was justified, and followed protocol as you claim, should the other 11 officers be suspended for not acting how he did since they must have failed to follow protocol if protocol was to act like him?
    More lame irrelevancy.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #424
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    Weak.
    Said the one with weak replies that could not refute the presented arguments.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #425
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    28,827

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Moderator's Warning:
    Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****] The topic of the thread is: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367]

    Notice #367? An in-thread was placed at that post less than 48 hours ago.

    Moderator's Warning:
    Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]This is an emotional topic, but y'all need to leave each other out of your commentary as well as the flame/bait.


    Many of you have chosen to ignore it, referring to other posters or including the other poster in your replies in a baiting manner.

    Leave each other out of it and stick closely to the topic from here on out. Those not doing so will be booted from the thread and/or points. Moderation has just become much more narrow.

  6. #426
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    As you were told, search the forum.
    Deleting my reply for warning above..
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #427
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Besides being wrong.
    No you didn't.
    Just showing that you make things up to believe.
    i did what you asked, and came to that conclusion based on your posts. If I'm wrong show me.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  8. #428
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    i did what you asked, and came to that conclusion based on your posts. If I'm wrong show me.
    Even though you didn't do as you say you did, you need to delete this one as well as this is not about me.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #429
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 03:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by soot View Post
    So basically "them" is a pack of 100 non-violent, suburban kids?
    Trespassing, playing loud vulgar music, disobeying and fighting with security guards, disobeying and fighting with adults, disobeying and fighting with cops, and resisting arrest are things nonviolent innocent kids do?


    Liberal logic.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  10. #430
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Kansas
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    90

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party


Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •