Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 441

Thread: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]

  1. #411
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    Hmmm....who to believe -- the Chief of Police who knows policy, procedures and training and was Casebolt's boss, and a ****ton of Police experts and who side with the Chief --

    or some anonymous internet poster who never met an over-zealous authoritarian he didn't like.

    Hmmmm....decision, decisions.
    Well put.

    Excon- I am curious. Has their ever been any incident of a police shooting that you didn't feel the cop was justified? Are cops always in the right no matter what they do? Should law enforcement officers be held accountable for their actions?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  2. #412
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,917

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I dont get why everyone hasnt figured out that excon is some devil's advocate argument obsessor. He picks the wrong side and argues it out to the fullest, often leading you to your own conclusions and arguing with yourself with key words included or omitted. Honestly your best option is to scroll past his posts every time you see his name.
    Thanks for the advice. I usually do. He's almost always wrong, but it is funny to read how takes it to such wild extremes.

    On the occasions I do get sucked into a response and toss it around with him, I have to applaud the audacity because his posts make for great liberal recruitment material.



  3. #413
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    As usual, those who can not refute the presented arguments turn their focus to the poster instead.



    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    I dont get why everyone hasnt figured out that excon is some devil's advocate argument obsessor. He picks the wrong side and argues it out to the fullest, often leading you to your own conclusions and arguing with yourself with key words included or omitted.
    Wrong.





    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Well put.

    Excon- I am curious. Has their ever been any incident of a police shooting that you didn't feel the cop was justified? Are cops always in the right no matter what they do? Should law enforcement officers be held accountable for their actions?
    Well put?
    It was an irrelevant, illogical and an ignorant reply to that what was already pointed out.


    As for me? Search the forum and find out.





    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    He's almost always wrong,
    Wrong.
    Last edited by Excon; 06-12-15 at 03:04 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #414
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    [B][COLOR="#000033"][FONT=Trebuchet MS]


    As for me? Search the forum and find out.




    I dont need to search, ive discussed many of them with you. Am I safe to assume your answers are NO, YES, NO?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  5. #415
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    I dont need to search, ive discussed many of them with you. Am I safe to assume your answers are NO, YES, NO?
    Again. Search the forum and figure it out.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #416
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    [B][COLOR="#000033"][FONT=Trebuchet MS][U]

    Well put?
    It was an irrelevant, illogical and an ignorant reply to that what was already pointed out.

    .
    What the chief off police, experts, witnesses, ect say are irrelevant? If none of that is relevant, what is? Would the chief and everyone else be irrelevant if they agreed with you or would you be posting non stop about how their opinion does matter?

    Another question for you. If this cop was justified, and followed protocol as you claim, should the other 11 officers be suspended for not acting how he did since they must have failed to follow protocol if protocol was to act like him?
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #417
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Again. Search the forum and figure it out.
    Based on your forum posts, then per your posts, no cop can do any wrong, they may do what they want, and they should not be held accountable for their actions.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  8. #418
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,917

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Based on your forum posts, then per your posts, no cop can do any wrong, they may do what they want, and they should not be held accountable for their actions.
    Ad hom
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  9. #419
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-23-17 @ 06:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,018

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreton View Post
    Based on your forum posts, then per your posts, no cop can do any wrong, they may do what they want, and they should not be held accountable for their actions.
    There you go showing that you have no idea what you are talking about again. Figures.
    Also showing that you make things up.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #420
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    04-25-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,992

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There you go showing that you have no idea what you are talking about again. Figures.
    Also showing that you make things up.
    prove me wrong then.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •