1. He didn't harrass anyone.
2. He by passed a majority of black kids as well. Which would be an indication that he had a reason to detain those he did.
3. Then we have a black woman's account as to why he detained those he did. They are the ones who ran.
It is also on point to those crying wolf.
Besides your voice being one of those in the extreme, your comment is proven wrong by postings on this very forum as well as by those made in social media.
There was nothing in this incident that needs to be properly addressed. It is all hyped bs.
But please continue having those delusional thoughts that crying wolf is going to matter.
You have no valid point.
Since the Officers ignored those who were simply dispersing, why do you think their not focusing on those recording the event matters?
I realize that you can not support your delusions, but for the swearing, you have no actual evidence that he violated any of his duties, training, policies or procedures.
You can not show he did any of that.
What policy did he violate? And just how in the world do you think he violated the "Bill of Rights"?
Seems that you are misleading your self.
The information provided by the Last Refuge is not incorrect.
1. The Kos article doesn't refute anything. There are separate issues that you are assuming are the one and the same.
Had you paid attention to the previously provided information you would have known that. There was fighting amongst the teens.
2. That story at the Kos (the 20 year old organizer's story), likely isn't the full story and as such, lacks credibility.
Her social media posts about the event cast doubts on her credibility as well.
But then her msm interviews and that of her 14 year old friend have them both looking up and to the right, indicating they are making things up.
Their story lacks credibility.
And what is funny is that the black guy who was there didn't report what these girls say happened.
But he did see the violent "thugs" creating the disturbance.
But you go right on ahead believing the unbelievable.