Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 441

Thread: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]

  1. #161
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,342

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yea, because the ' children " ( it was a High school graduation party so 15-18 year olds ) have never heard horrible language like that...

    Exept in their music, and around their friends, and on the Television and every Movie they've ever seen.
    It would appear your opinion is wrong:

    KTLA5 - 'Police Officer Who Drew Gun in Texas Pool Party Video Has Resigned, His Attorney Says'
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  2. #162
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    It would seem those that see the officer's actions justified, may have been in error:

    He just resigned.

    Source: KTLA5 - 'Police Officer Who Drew Gun in Texas Pool Party Video Has Resigned, His Attorney Says'
    Good, now hopefully he doesn't go to Lucas, Frisco or Allen and get another job as a cop.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #163
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Well, maybe it's just the cynic in me but I generally don't take much of anything any 14 year old kid says at face value.
    But you were happy to believe her when what she said supported your argument (that she was more than "merely a witness")

    That's hypocritical
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #164
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,070

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky View Post
    So as far as you're concerned his resignation is some kind of admission of guilt?

    Just a guess on my part but the guy seems to have a flair for the dramatic and this resignation is likely more that than anything else.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,070

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    But you were happy to believe her when what she said supported your argument (that she was more than "merely a witness")

    That's hypocritical
    Not sure what you're getting at. My initial comment about her was that she was directly involved in the initial altercation, not just a bystander, and that is likely why she ended up in cuffs.

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 11:59 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I lived in Dallas 20 years, I know too.
    Living in Texas for over 50 years, I can tell you that it is one racist state, especially around Plano, McKinney or Vidor. This should be evident in seeing all the racist here who see nothing wrong with this cops behavior.

  7. #167
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Not sure what you're getting at. My initial comment about her was that she was directly involved in the initial altercation, not just a bystander,
    The only evidence you have that she was directly involved in any fight was her statement. You used her statement as if it were true to prove a point.

    And when I pointed it out it made the cops look even more stupid, you suddenly decided you can't trust what she says.

    and that is likely why she ended up in cuffs.
    because when the victims of an assault go the police, they often end up detained and handcuffed
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #168
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,342

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Good, now hopefully he doesn't go to Lucas, Frisco or Allen and get another job as a cop.
    I think all the recent heat along with prevalence of good citizens with video phones willing to film, is likely giving a lot of departments and individual officers reason to pause & consider their actions well.

    The real question is: "When will these rogue guy's partners do the right thing and no longer act in partnership to their fellow officer's crimes?"
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 11:59 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    It's easy to talk when it isn't your pool or it isn't your neighborhood that's being overrun.

    Some people live to get all sanctomonious until it's their house that is suddenly worth less money because the neighborhood is being overrun by thug kids, then reality sets in.
    You mean black kids?

  10. #170
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 05:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    53

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Good, now hopefully he doesn't go to Lucas, Frisco or Allen and get another job as a cop.
    No worries....they will hire him in Cleveland!!!!!!

Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •