Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 441

Thread: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]

  1. #151
    Randian PUA
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,016

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    If I could figure out how to link to it directly I would but if you click on the image of the post it comes up like it should be some kind of image file but won't give me the option to pull it down that way.

    Just one more reason I can't ****ing stand twitter.
    I added the following to my previous post while you were posting
    on edit: OK, now I see. You have to click on the post to see the whole thing.

    And according to what she says there, you're right. She's not merely a witness - She's a victim.

    And when she went to report that to the police, they arrested HER!!
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #152
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,036

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I added the following to my previous post while you were posting
    Well, victim or instigator. I don't think enough evidence has been presented to nail that one down either way.

  3. #153
    Randian PUA
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,016

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Well, victim or instigator. I don't think enough evidence has been presented to nail that one down either way.
    There's no evidence that she instigated anything and it's pretty hypocritical to imply she's lying when your argument that she's not merely a victim depends on the truthfulness of her statement. You're actually arguing that her words are both true and false at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #154
    Sage
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,198

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    It would seem those that see the officer's actions justified, may have been in error:

    He just resigned.

    Source: KTLA5 - 'Police Officer Who Drew Gun in Texas Pool Party Video Has Resigned, His Attorney Says'
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 11:59 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Living in Dallas, I have seen a pattern lately of inner city youths coming to affluent areas to hang out. They need to stay in their own neighborhoods. Too often, they come to nice areas and fight each other, are rowdy, listen to rap music, etc. The cops actions were welcomed.
    Only in the Republic of Texas or some other BS location.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Gtfoh with that sanctomonious bullcrap. Those kids need to stay in their own neighborhoods where they belong.

    In the real world, what happens since you can't just legally make those types leave, all the good and decent people who actually have money and are willing to spend it find somewhere else to go. Then property values in the area plummet, businesses close, and the neighborhood rots, while another one springs up that the "thugs" haven't found yet, where decent folks can hang out without being bothered.

    These people are a cancer to any city.
    Because they're black I'm sure, hang out, get rowdy, don't eat in restaurants, have fights, don't shop and listen to rap!!! All the same things that the white children of affluent parents do as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  7. #157
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,036

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There's no evidence that she instigated anything and it's pretty hypocritical to imply she's lying when your argument that she's not merely a victim depends on the truthfulness of her statement. You're actually arguing that her words are both true and false at the same time.
    Well, maybe it's just the cynic in me but I generally don't take much of anything any 14 year old kid says at face value.

  8. #158
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 11:59 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    The cop didn't harm the two guys. He pulled out his gun, as two guys were coming aggressively at him from the side/back in a tense situation not under control. Those two guys ran off, he put his gun away. It's justified.
    Well we will do all we can to see that this cop is not only suspended, but also fired and removed from the force. If not, at least this is a black spot on his career.

  9. #159
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    It's easy to talk when it isn't your pool or it isn't your neighborhood that's being overrun.

    Some people live to get all sanctomonious until it's their house that is suddenly worth less money because the neighborhood is being overrun by thug kids, then reality sets in.
    Black thugs, that's it dude.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #160
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by WSUwarrior View Post
    Cops are getting suspended for doing their jobs now.


    Thanks a lot you ****ing liberals.
    Cops are being suspended for abusing the authority entrusted in them, and as such, we're taking it away, better get ready.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 16 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •