Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 441

Thread: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party[W:367:425****]

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Your ****ing out of your mind dude! This is America, hanging out isn't illegal, they don't have to shop or eat in your restaurants, and there manners aren't your business either. Yes I know McKinney, and I don't like what you consider a mess, just because it's black kids. Like the other comment you made about fighting, rowdy and rap music, something the white affluent children all engage in as well.
    Gtfoh with that sanctomonious bullcrap. Those kids need to stay in their own neighborhoods where they belong.

    In the real world, what happens since you can't just legally make those types leave, all the good and decent people who actually have money and are willing to spend it find somewhere else to go. Then property values in the area plummet, businesses close, and the neighborhood rots, while another one springs up that the "thugs" haven't found yet, where decent folks can hang out without being bothered.

    These people are a cancer to any city.

  2. #142
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    Yeah. The link just went to the Twitter page instead of the actual post.

    If you read the Jun 7th post that reads "I will not stop tweeting..." she mentions that she was with "Tatiana" and Tatiana is the one who was hosting the party. She also states that she was involved in the confrontation that prompted the police response.
    So being "with" the host of the party means that she was something other than a witness.

    And yeah, she was "involved" as a witness.

    Please post anything she did that makes her more than a witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #143
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,746

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Gtfoh with that sanctomonious bullcrap. Those kids need to stay in their own neighborhoods where they belong.

    In the real world, what happens since you can't just legally make those types leave, all the good and decent people who actually have money and are willing to spend it find somewhere else to go. Then property values in the area plummet, businesses close, and the neighborhood rots, while another one springs up that the "thugs" haven't found yet, where decent folks can hang out without being bothered.

    These people are a cancer to any city.
    Reality always sets in and destroys the lefts perceptions and false narratives, doesn't it ?
    " If no one among us is capable of governing himself, then who among us has the capacity to govern someone else ? "
    Ronald Reagan

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 01:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Reality always sets in and destroys the lefts perceptions and false narratives, doesn't it ?
    It's easy to talk when it isn't your pool or it isn't your neighborhood that's being overrun.

    Some people live to get all sanctomonious until it's their house that is suddenly worth less money because the neighborhood is being overrun by thug kids, then reality sets in.

  5. #145
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,075

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    So being "with" the host of the party means that she was something other than a witness.

    And yeah, she was "involved" as a witness.

    Please post anything she did that makes her more than a witness.
    She says she was physically involved in the initial altercation. That's absolutely "involved".

    Actually, she explains how the handcuffs happened in the video right here - New video shows different angle of pool party incident

    As an aside, I love it when she says "half the kids weren't even involved". That pretty much nails down that the other half were involved.

  6. #146
    Professor WSUwarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Last Seen
    03-21-16 @ 03:34 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,864

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Cops are getting suspended for doing their jobs now.


    Thanks a lot you ****ing liberals.
    "Opportunity does not come knocking. It is usually running down the street, you have to chase and tackle it." - Sheriff David Clarke, Milwaukee County.

  7. #147
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    She says she was physically involved in the initial altercation. That's absolutely "involved".
    She does not say she was physically involved in any fight. You made that up, which explains why you won't quote her.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #148
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,075

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    She does not say she was physically involved in any fight. You made that up, which explains why you won't quote her.
    If you read the twitter post I directed you to you'll see it right there "....and some trashy white lady came up and man handled me and got in my face and yelling at me and Tatiana stood up for me and she threw a fit and they started fighting then they called the cops and the parents went away"

  9. #149
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 04:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    If you read the twitter post I directed you to you'll see it right there "....and some trashy white lady came up and man handled me and got in my face and yelling at me and Tatiana stood up for me and she threw a fit and they started fighting then they called the cops and the parents went away"
    I looked at the page you linked to. I did not see the "and some trashy white lady came up and man handled me and"

    Will look again now


    on edit: OK, now I see. You have to click on the post to see the whole thing.

    And according to what she says there, you're right. She's not merely a witness - She's a victim.

    And when she went to report that to the police, they arrested HER!!
    Last edited by sangha; 06-09-15 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #150
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,075

    Re: Cop Suspended After Arrests At Teen Pool Party

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    I looked at the page you linked to. I did not see the "and some trashy white lady came up and man handled me and"

    Will look again now
    If I could figure out how to link to it directly I would but if you click on the image of the post it comes up like it should be some kind of image file but won't give me the option to pull it down that way.

    Just one more reason I can't ****ing stand twitter.

Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •